Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chi massage

I am quite confused about the chi massage , i have been doing right hand clock wise and left hand anticlockwise seen a bit of fullness and roundness but no apparent growth and am afraid of trying the other way around ; any advice?

Thank you in advance

(26-09-2014, 05:00 PM)ann_id Wrote:  I am quite confused about the chi massage , i have been doing right hand clock wise and left hand anticlockwise seen a bit of fullness and roundness but no apparent growth and am afraid of trying the other way around ; any advice?

Thank you in advance

how long have u been massaging? you're not gona get growth over night..especially if you're JUST doing massages.

good to hear that you're getting fullness & roundness.
don't try the other way if the way you're doing it is giving you some results; the other way will take away those results.

i say to add some hypnosis, binaural beasts, or noogleberry.
good luck to you!

I have read inward rotations for growth, outward for reduction. So if it's growth you looking for, then place both hands on breasts, then rotate inward, down, then out.

It takes lots of time and patience. Maybe you can try what was suggested by 45-25-45, and add more to you regimen. I use Noogleberry, so far so good. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon