Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry help please!!

Here's two more. You can tell in this picture that one is a bit smaller than the other. The second is my smaller breast in the med cups.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think you need larger domes. Not sure what size though. I'm using small domes and mind do not fill up that much or I'd be celebrating right now haha. Like I said you can ask Lucy at the customer support link I gave you earlier if you have specific about measurements and dome sizes.

Your breasts are lovely by the way!

Those are way too small for you.. your breasts are almost in 100% compression... almost like binding them.. Look here www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940 and measure yourself and see which size and shapes best fits you... the larger the better but be careful not to get too large you cant fit both dome on your chest at the same time.... and your breasts are simply beautiful by the way!!

Why thank you!!! I just ordered the large cups. I think that'll fit a lot better than these. Lols.
I'm glad I can fill them though so!!! I'm hoping to get to a D at some point so this is exciting!!

(25-09-2014, 04:49 AM)soulzstealer12 Wrote:  I'll add a couple more pics if this works. Thanks for the app idea to reduce the size!

Those are way too big for the Ms! I'm in the contoured Ls and I'm much smaller than you.

I use NB Med contours. Right now, I am a 28c and still have about 4" to go before I fill them up. I wonder what is going on. I would of thought that size would of been a lot looser than they appear.

(29-09-2014, 08:51 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I use NB Med contours. Right now, I am a 28c and still have about 4" to go before I fill them up. I wonder what is going on. I would of thought that size would of been a lot looser than they appear.

You are a 28 C? How can that be? You're much larger than I am, and I measure at a 28D or 30C! If your measurements are correct I'm jealous! Haha. Your breast look larger in photo and they look great!

Maybe I should go to vs and get measured. My girlfriends keep telling me they think I'm a bit bigger than a B but I've been this size since forever. It never crossed my mind that'd I'd grow anymore.

(30-09-2014, 06:09 AM)soulzstealer12 Wrote:  Maybe I should go to vs and get measured. My girlfriends keep telling me they think I'm a bit bigger than a B but I've been this size since forever. It never crossed my mind that'd I'd grow anymore.

I think it depends if you want to buy their bras or not. Vs always adds 4 or 5 inches to their bands as they do not have sizes 28 and under. So I'm very confused on why they and so many other companies do this. It makes things more confusing than it has to be. I was measured for my last bra purchased by them as a 34 B. But this would mean, in other methods that I'm a 34 band with a 36 bust. But I'm a 28 band with a 32(estimated) bust. That makes me a 28 D. If the do add 4 to the band, the that would be a 32 band. So the lady still measured me incorrectly. Bands usually don't change unless major weight loss which I haven't had. Now when I try on the 34B vs bra, it is snug, but if I pull on the strap it's over an inch, possibly two inches. So I think the lady missed my size by one band. They are professionals, but they make mistakes.

Make sure when trying on bras you know what to look for to determine if the bra is your size, or even your fit for your breast shape. For instance, if you have shallow breasts, you will go for the Demi bras as they will fit better. Also like I said about the band stretch, it needs to be comfortably tight an not exceed over your finger. Meaning you can put in one finger, but no more. Also the breasts should push out the sides of your armpits. Everything should be in the cup. Here is a link I find very helpful, check it out before you go to vs or any other store. That way you know what to look for so your not misguided by their suggestions.

Breast measuring and bra tips

Thank you so much! I'll definitely check out the link. I measured myself and if im correct ( not sure if its where the 1 is or the very beginning of the tape) underbust the very beginning of the tape is 31 inchs. Where the 1 starts its 31 n a half. My breast are 35 n a half where the tape starts and 36 at the one. I know that my band size would be a 32 then? But what about my cup size. I'm confused. I feel too small to be a C or close to a D. Especially since my right breast is I think a cup size smaller which bothers me quite a bit. From personal experience with noogleberry how long did it take you to start seeing results? I only want a D cup considering I'm only 4'11 and slim so anything bigger I think would look crazy on my build. I know it takes time and patience. Thanks so much everyone for your replies so far.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon