Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

corset training for longer waist

Hello everybody, im new here. Hope u are all doing well. Well let me begin by stating my problem. The thing is I have a short torso and would really like to lengthen it. I know I can lengthen it by a few centimetres with Dr Darwin Smith's grow taller 4 idiots program. But I would still like it to be longer. I am going to start waist training when i lose weight. I am currently 91 kilograms and aim to get down to 50 kg. I have lost 4 kg already. My main concern however is: will waist training with a conical corset make my torso/waist longer in the long run?. I would really like to know and hope it will. I envy all the girls who have long torsos and I yearn for one. I always look at real girl thinspo with the long waists and aspire to be like them. Please help. Thank you very much.

I don't think its necessary. People come in all shapes and sizes. People with short torsos have advantages. Magazines even photoshop to make people look longer than they really are. I think its just a yearn to be like others. Accept your torso, and your weight is fine. If you want, you can try stomach exercises, just don't harm yourself. Under 100kg is fine, and 50 kg is low. At least don't go below 65 kg. Actually, It's unecessary to lose more than 10kg. Just be healthy, and be yourself.

I agree with lovely11. I also think corsets with extreme long time use isn't good for your internal organs. A slimmer waist will give you a longer effect and you can achieve that with effort and exercise. I've been doing abdominal training recently and my waist has gone down a few centimeters and it does make my torso longer. My body Is small framed and I'm tall. But my length seems to come from my arms and legs. Hard to get away with skirts because they always looks too short.

If you would like to learn about abdominal training, there are many websites that will help. I get most of mine from YouTube. Some are aerobic exercises, dancing and repetitive workouts. Repetitive workouts tend to bore me, so I go for more concentrated ab aerobics, or dancing such as salsa.

If you would like to know more, I can give you some links.

Remember, you do not need to conform to what society thinks is beautiful. Your confidence in your self worth can speak for itself! Although we are all different, still I am beautiful, you are beautiful and so is everyone else in their own way!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon