Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to PM and NBE

I am a 28 male, no desire to transition, just always wanted breasts. I just got my order of PM in and read a lot that for men on female supplements you should take at minimum 2x the recommendation. If I start off at 2000mg a day will i notice any negative effects? I do not want to overdose my body if i need to take the most minimal to build up or anything.

I can't be of much help to you with those questions but I just wanted to jump in and say HI and state that I am in the same boat. No interest in transitioning, but am male (older than you at 45) and just started (literally 5 minutes ago) on PM. I am starting with 2000mg myself. 1000 at noon and 1000 at midnight. Crossing fingers.

I think both of you should check out this site:
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Foru...Encouraged

Most of their successful users are male. Hope it helps!

I had to stop PM. Made me low-grade nauseous constantly. Went with BO and that seems to be working rather well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon