Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bleeding after taking PM capsules

Hello, I am new to this forum and very excited to become a member!
So yesterday I started to take my PM capsules, one in the morning and one at night and also one this morning. So this morning I noticed some bleeding that has been increasing a lot until right now Sad . I prefer to stop taking the pills to stop the bleeding.
Should I stop taking PM capsules?
I am also taking birth control and I am in the middle of a package right now, 18 years old, female...
The bottle o the capsules I am taking is white with a pink label on it, with the picture of a pm root and a thai lady, the writing on the on the bottle is all in thai as well
Also I thought about taking the powder out f the capsules and mixing it with sesame seed oil and rubbing it directly to the breasts.
What do you think I should do?

It does sound like it is a bad idea for you to take, might it not interfere with the hormones in your birth control pills? Maybe take extra precautions until you have a normal cycle with the BC. I had prolonged bleeding with PM capsules for 16 days, taking only one a day till I decided this was not working out for me.
I think in your case you'd be best off finding another method.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon