Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For Fun: How many Bras do you have?

I've been itching to buy new bras and was wondering how many bras you guys each have. It's not like we want to spend a lot of money when we plan to need bigger ones soon, right!?!

Right now I have 6, I think. That doesn't include sports bras that I only use to workout.

Some of them are starting to be too small! Yay, but time to bra shop.

I have NO clue!!!! I have dozens of them!! Some, I bought via e-bay and they looked great in the pictures, but, when I got them, they didn't look like I expected them to. Haven't touched them since. I doubt I even tried most of those on. I also bought one of those silicone bras that CLAIMS it's a 36, which I am, but, even though I have the straps open as long as they can go, I STILL can't get it to close!! The clasps are at least 1 or 2 inches apart!! So, I CAN'T even try it on!!

I did not count them, but I think I have at least 15, maybe 20. Blush
Ask Ella, she has 50 or so, lol. Tongue

Wow! I don't keep the ones that didn't work. I either send them back or donate them.

(18-09-2014, 01:32 AM)peggy Wrote:  I did not count them, but I think I have at least 15, maybe 20. Blush
Ask Ella, she has 50 or so, lol. Tongue
Il hunt out my pic in my thread with them all lined up all over the lounge floor Smile

MILLIONS...i think my mum said 40-something when she did my washing for me last hols. it's rare that more than 2 of them fit at any given time though. and when i get a new one that fits, once it's washed it usually ends up deformed xD no more for now, think i have the full range lol

(18-09-2014, 12:34 PM)isobasic Wrote:  MILLIONS...i think my mum said 40-something when she did my washing for me last hols. it's rare that more than 2 of them fit at any given time though. and when i get a new one that fits, once it's washed it usually ends up deformed xD no more for now, think i have the full range lol

YIKES!

Once a week I wash all my bras on the hand wash cycle with lingerie soap and then lay them flat to dry. They stay nice and don't change shape that way.

I probably have a dozen or so. I got rid of a bunch that got too small so I'm not 100% sure. I've had to cut myself off of buying any new ones as I hope to grow into some larger sizes Smile

Just for fun, I made one of these a few weeks ago and it hangs in my closet. I love love LOVE it! It's super cute, keeps my bras from deforming and gave me more drawer space. Yay!

http://artsyarchitette.wordpress.com/201...organizer/

[attachment=8024]A few have come and gone since then but this is it..

Holy smokes! That is quite the bra stash ya got there!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon