Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PLZ HELP! Which PM company should i go with? Has anyone had good+ results with any?

Thumbs Up 

Hello Ladies!,

I am new to this site and made an account because im looking to grow naturally , i am an Acup and would like to grow through NBE..I am also looking to get a little thicker in the butt and thighs area.Tongue

Previous Experience with Natural enhancement:

Maca(gelatinized): couple months, definitely got me looking thickerBig Grin

Fenugreek: Did begin to experience growth after weeks of usage but just fell offBlush

Saw Palmetto: About a month or so but discontinued since i heard it can create cellulite.Dodgy

Now im looking to try PM(pueraria Mirifica) and Reading these forums confuses me more.Huh many are saying that Ainterol is not good, some say it is...

What is the final verdict on this miraculous herb? plz tell me your experiences and what worked for you

Thank you!Big Grin

I've used Ainterol PM from amazon.com
(2) 500mg every night

ive noticed my period lasts a lot longer, but my breasts are fuller & perkier.
i know its the PM, cuz thats the only thing i've been using for the past month or so - along w/ noogling & massaging.

i have gained some weight, but i think its cuz I'm eating a lot more now lol.
anyways yea. i'm going to take a break from PM, and use Milk thistle to cleanse my liver.
but i will definitely be using this brand again.

btw, Ainterol brand for PM is used mostly by users on this site. (i did research lol)

good luck to you xoxoxox

(17-09-2014, 03:41 PM)colombianmandy Wrote:  Hello Ladies!,

I am new to this site and made an account because im looking to grow naturally , i am an Acup and would like to grow through NBE..I am also looking to get a little thicker in the butt and thighs area.Tongue

Previous Experience with Natural enhancement:

Maca(gelatinized): couple months, definitely got me looking thickerBig Grin

Fenugreek: Did begin to experience growth after weeks of usage but just fell offBlush

Saw Palmetto: About a month or so but discontinued since i heard it can create cellulite.Dodgy

Now im looking to try PM(pueraria Mirifica) and Reading these forums confuses me more.Huh many are saying that Ainterol is not good, some say it is...

What is the final verdict on this miraculous herb? plz tell me your experiences and what worked for you

Thank you!Big Grin

You cant just really use one method it has to be diversified like going to the gym , you cant just do cardio you need to add weight training or vice versa. NBE is the same way so maybe a breast cream along with the Noogleberry and vary the combination and you should see good results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon