Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long to see results? No swelling post pumping

I just recently received my kangzhu medium cups and hand pump. I find them to be relatively easy and intuitive to use. I have tubular breasts, with little to no tissue (32AA) and I have seen girls on here with a similar start size mention that they have post pumping swelling. I do not. I see the swelling inside the domes, but once the domes come off, my breasts simply return to their original size...granted I've only been doing it a few days so maybe I'm just being impatient, but I haven't felt any tingling or signs of growth either, just a little soreness and maybe they feel a little more jiggly which I am only attributing to the lotion I use. I take maca to balance out my hormones (prior to this I always thought they were balanced but I may have been wrong) and I have a lot of reservations with regards to bovine ovary or PM because I don't want to mess up my hormones or have negative side effects.

TL; DR how long should it take to see some kind of swelling from pumping exclusively. I usually pump as hard as I can handle for 10-15 minutes with breaks for 45 min to an hour a day. I use coconut oil and eveline lotion to maximize results /prevent skin damage .

I saw some fairly fast results with massage, first. Just added back some fulness I had lost, no actual size increase. Then I added noogleberry and it took a couple weeks to see swelling from that. Still, it isn't a ton. I was consistent for a month, took the summer off and have been back at it about a month. I've seen about a cup size increase so far.

I've been noogling for quite some time now and still struggle to get swelling. I've grown in size and use larger cups than when I started, but the swelling just isn't what others get. I've been getting slight swelling just the last 2 weeks when I switched from 1 hour in the morning and one in the afternoon to 2 hours once a day. I stop at the hour mark and give them a few minutes off, apply more lotions and pump again for another hour. That seems to give me personally the best swelling. I never got any with the 7:2 model. Play with different intervals and total times and see what works best for you.

I don't get swelling either but it did improve my shape and fullness.

I don't get a lot of swelling myself and I didn't get any at all at first. But there were differences in the fullness of my breasts. It takes time, keep at it. Don't give up.

Swelling is just a short term byproduct of pumping...... and really has nothing to do with long term growth... growth is very slow and depends on the time your breasts are exposed to the negative pressure... so as long as you see swelling when you are wearing the domes... you will get growth.... over months.... and months... just keep it up..

(16-09-2014, 07:50 PM)Wishin Wrote:  I've been getting slight swelling just the last 2 weeks when I switched from 1 hour in the morning and one in the afternoon to 2 hours once a day. I stop at the hour mark and give them a few minutes off, apply more lotions and pump again for another hour. That seems to give me personally the best swelling. I never got any with the 7:2 model. Play with different intervals and total times and see what works best for you.

Sorry if this is a silly question but how do you pump for an hour or two? Do you just pump until you feel a slight pull and then leave them,and repump a little every now and then without releasing the suction? Do your breasts not go red or purple or feel sore? Sorry I'm quite new to the NB methods but 7:2 isn't doing much for me either and I would like to try and understand your method.x

(22-11-2014, 09:29 PM)ThinkPositive Wrote:  
(16-09-2014, 07:50 PM)Wishin Wrote:  I've been getting slight swelling just the last 2 weeks when I switched from 1 hour in the morning and one in the afternoon to 2 hours once a day. I stop at the hour mark and give them a few minutes off, apply more lotions and pump again for another hour. That seems to give me personally the best swelling. I never got any with the 7:2 model. Play with different intervals and total times and see what works best for you.

Sorry if this is a silly question but how do you pump for an hour or two? Do you just pump until you feel a slight pull and then leave them,and repump a little every now and then without releasing the suction? Do your breasts not go red or purple or feel sore? Sorry I'm quite new to the NB methods but 7:2 isn't doing much for me either and I would like to try and understand your method.x

No silly questions here - we are all here to learn from each other Smile

My method is I heat up a heating pad and put the domes on them while I put some creams and massage a bit. Once the domes are warm I put the domes on and pump until there is a slight pull. Nothing uncomfortable and definitely no purple or redness! Then I leave them on as I work on the computer. I re-pump as necessary if they start to loose suction. It's normally just a squeeze or 2 every so often. Sometimes as I near the end of the 2nd hour it starts to get sore which I dislike. This normally happens if I skip the rest at the 1 hour mark.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon