Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do you explain the size gain to the people who notice?

(15-09-2014, 10:38 PM)danim Wrote:  A very closed friend of mine had a boob job, she when from a B to a DD . Very people know the truth, for the others who asked (for instance her co- workers ) she answers : IT IS MY NEW BCP AND A PUSH UP BRA ...
Aah!! But she's a girl and "allowed" to wear bras, have tits and get implants!! BIG difference!

My niece is perfectly flat!! I mean, she's in her early 20's and she STILL has nowhere NEAR as much use for a bra as I do!! One day, a few years ago, she took trip to Egypt. She sent us a picture of her riding a camel in front of the pyramids. In the picture, she was wearing a tight red shirt and sporting HUGE tits!!!! She was 18 at the time. It's been on our fridge since she sent it. When I first saw it mom was in the kitchen and I said, "Did Tricia get implants??" Mom just said, "I don't know." End of conversation!! I've seen Tricia twice since then and she is STILL as flat as a pane of glass!! Poor thing. I can't exactly do anything about it!! First off, for all she knows, I haven't even noticed that she's flat!!! Secondly, would it be okay if I DID let her know that I noticed? And, thirdly, how am I supposed to tell her to come here without her knowing that I come here??

(16-09-2014, 03:28 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(15-09-2014, 10:38 PM)danim Wrote:  A very closed friend of mine had a boob job, she when from a B to a DD . Very people know the truth, for the others who asked (for instance her co- workers ) she answers : IT IS MY NEW BCP AND A PUSH UP BRA ...
Aah!! But she's a girl and "allowed" to wear bras, have tits and get implants!! BIG difference!

lollll xD My youngest cousin would disagree. She kinda raged on my fb about my breast increase post. Well, she's blocked now and I guess that's how it will remain. She's a hardcore feminist and seems to think women shouldn't make their boobs bigger (I'm assuming it's ok in her mind for trans alterations though, which makes no sense to me).

Fae, you must of not read the "Politically Correct Manual for Dummies" then????? LOL

I always wondered if some people might assume you got breast implants if you gained a few cup sizes. People might think but not say. Most people don't know about NBE.. I never knew till I came across this forum.

I have told my sisters and a few close friends I am trying this. I only told them about massage and herbs though, but not the nb. Smile if it works, I may tell on e of my sisters about the nb as she has tried herbs in the past to no avail (she tried a commercially marketed product)

(16-09-2014, 04:51 PM)ruch Wrote:  I always wondered if some people might assume you got breast implants if you gained a few cup sizes. People might think but not say. Most people don't know about NBE.. I never knew till I came across this forum.

I have told my sisters and a few close friends I am trying this. I only told them about massage and herbs though, but not the nb. Smile if it works, I may tell on e of my sisters about the nb as she has tried herbs in the past to no avail (she tried a commercially marketed product)

That would work for Bio Female, but not for us "others".

(16-09-2014, 01:39 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Fae, you must of not read the "Politically Correct Manual for Dummies" then????? LOL

Yeahhh....I'm not the most PC. hell, I've been told I'm socially inept. Big Grin

That said, one of my friends that has a PhD actually supported my decision and explained feminism has nothing to do with what she thinks it does. Annnnd another friend of mine (slightly famous for lighting for big events all over the world) even jumped in about it, and I didn't really bother to debate, just told her my life, my choices, "this wasn't a debate post"....she continued to argue on my fb page until she was deleted and blocked. Was pretty wild to see the poo-slinging and I wasn't even involved.

Also, I'm good at sparking arguments without being involved...so there is that. I'm very good at instigating. Shy <-- insert halo (lol)

Told my girls about it i ain't leaving them out of the secret! My partner too! Sod it! Everyone's on it now Cool

Good advice here, people did notice my gains and I stupidly said I think I gained some weight...

Damn how many times you need to ask before it just starts to look creepy? Lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon