Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica at age 19

I have already searched through the forum and found no solid answers. I would like to ask about the risks of using Pueraria Mirifica at 19 years old, or are there any risks at all? I've read that it should not be used if you're under 18, and others recommend only using it if you're 21 and above. I am aware of this. I would like to know, however, the reason behind why this is so. I am aware that it may mess up with the natural hormones of the body but what are the actual risks and the explanations behind it. I would like to know specifically about the possible risks and the effects, and not just the "It may mess up with your natural hormones etc" without explaining why. How can I tell if I should stop? Because at this rate, I'm experiencing the positive effects of the herb but I'm afraid that it might mess me up in the long run (I've only been using it for 2 weeks but have already experienced changes)

All information would be very much appreciated

Hi Leighton,

I'm only one year older than you and I've been taking PM. However, I do it on a strict cycle and I'm also on birth control. I also don't plan on taking PM forever because nobody knows what the long term effects are. I got a lot of amazing growth from PM, but I also would recommend you invest your time in non-hormonal methods as well, like the Noogleberry and simple massaging. Those are great for achieving long term goals if you're planning on doing NBE for two or three years.

(14-09-2014, 05:32 PM)busty-amazon-tbj Wrote:  Hi Leighton,

I'm only one year older than you and I've been taking PM. However, I do it on a strict cycle and I'm also on birth control. I also don't plan on taking PM forever because nobody knows what the long term effects are. I got a lot of amazing growth from PM, but I also would recommend you invest your time in non-hormonal methods as well, like the Noogleberry and simple massaging. Those are great for achieving long term goals if you're planning on doing NBE for two or three years.

Thank you for the response! Smile
I'd just like to ask how many mg of PM are you currently taking each day? And do you advise me continuing my routine since I'm currently experiencing some positive effects and the only reason I'm hesitant is because of the warnings I found online.

(15-09-2014, 01:42 PM)leighton Wrote:  

I'd just like to ask how many mg of PM are you currently taking each day? And do you advise me continuing my routine since I'm currently experiencing some positive effects and the only reason I'm hesitant is because of the warnings I found online.

Right now, I'm off my cycle, so I took it for three months and now I'm taking a one month break and switched to wild yam. Next month I will be back on. When I was taking PM, I did 1,000MG a day with a variety of other herbs and supplements. I also massage and Noogleberry (I started out with bigger breasts, now I'm trying to go huge! lol) As long as YOU are having positive effects and in general being healthy, I don't see the problem. I think I never had any bad side effects because I took Maca to balance my hormones, and I always maintain a healthy lifestyle. Smile

(16-09-2014, 01:28 AM)busty-amazon-tbj Wrote:  
(15-09-2014, 01:42 PM)leighton Wrote:  

Right now, I'm off my cycle, so I took it for three months and now I'm taking a one month break and switched to wild yam. Next month I will be back on. When I was taking PM, I did 1,000MG a day with a variety of other herbs and supplements. I also massage and Noogleberry (I started out with bigger breasts, now I'm trying to go huge! lol) As long as YOU are having positive effects and in general being healthy, I don't see the problem. I think I never had any bad side effects because I took Maca to balance my hormones, and I always maintain a healthy lifestyle. Smile
Hello !! This is my first post but yeah I'm almost 18and I started using 3weeks ago with slight results umm my skin started eving out im dark skinned but in summer I lost some melanin which I gained back . on the boobs nothing really changed I just today started a difference method by mixing the capsules powder with olive oil , massage then wrap my boobs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon