Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

airlocks in the noogles

do i need the airlock tubes or just the airlock in order to buy and properly use a contoured large contoured breast system and once done pumping, lock it off, and walk around the house without having to be attached to the pump (and any danglies that might entice the feline persuasion. >.>

thank you much! This forum is huge and considering i'm not sure how to shorten up this question much, wasn't really about to spend hours hunting the answer down, so I apologize if someone else finds the answer before I am able to locate one. (heh)

Thanks!

hi Fae!

I'm new here too and boy it's tricky navigating all the categories, isn't it? Haha

Anyway, you should get the Noogleberry airlock systems, if that's what you're asking. The regulars need to have the tubes clamped and can't be removed, but there's an airlock one that doesn't require that.

http://noogleberry.com/shop/new-nooglebe...system-164

Basically, with the airlock cups, you just pump to your desired pressure and remove the pump, and that's it! Haha, hope I answered your question and all the best in your NBE endeavours! Big Grin

Thanks nooggets!

I was thinking the contoured was the best option for comfort (along with rings) so that there is padding. The medium seems it won't last long (big ribcage), the regular large seems too big (36" band size is just marginally doable, I measure at only 34.5")...so the contoured large is the one that will fit best and not require an upgrade as quickly.

Soooo, I was realizing I was stuck with the entire thing without the airlock, having to buy that separately (contoured isn't sold with airlock as a kit option, meaning I have to buy them separately).

The biggest curiosity was whether i just need to airlocks or the full system. (which you've answered).

thank you so much! Smile

Glad I could help! Big Grin

Personally I've never looked at anything beyond a medium because I'm just that small! It's rather depressing sometimes HAHA

Anyway, I personally find that when it comes to comfort with the Noogleberry, as long as you lubricate well (use a good amount of lotion/cream/oil), it's not very painful or uncomfortable. Perhaps it'd be a little sore for the first few times, but later on you get used to it and there isn't much discomfort at all, even with just the regular cups. I've never tried the contoured ones though, so I can't compare.

Regarding fitting, you'll probably grow into it anyway HAHA (many people with small band sizes do eventually accustom to larger cups initially too broad for their ribcage) but if it really concerns you you could email Lucy and ask her for advice. She's very helpful and friendly, and definitely more reliable than me Smile

Hi noogets,

So have you bought the medium contoured system? Im thinking to get the medium CL too but the airlock is sold separately. What makes me confuse is that, do i need to buy the airlock with silicone tubing or i can buy the airlocks only?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon