Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie Growth~!**

haha thanks!

I measured my bust yesterday.. I haven't measured in like 1 1/2 years!! Not since I lived in residence.... but I measured because I noticed my weight had dropped below 120, booooo!! and so my underbust is a 26 and over is a 32 without a bra on... right now I wear a 32B which fits nice except the sides kind of cutting into my armpits, so I guess I'm a 30C? Kind of annoying, la senza and vicsec don't carry this band size . My waist measured at 25 inches, seems crazy because when I last measured however long ago it was a 26.5. Idk if this is just weight loss or if my tight lacing played a part.... I don't corset often maybe once every 3 weeks, but I've had them for about 2 years so maybe the few times I did tight lace made a difference.
The widest part of my booty is at 36 inches Big Grin that doesn't sound right either LOL my butt does not look that big, I actually think it's shrunk in the past month . Numbers...... such silly things.

Oohh, I was going to say too, for anyone interested in self tanners , so I was trying out that homemade one (which I have to make a new batch of because it does not keep over three weeks!!) and then went back to using my Moist Hemp stuff, which I love because it is cheap! 11 bucks for a BIG bottle from Sally Beauty Supply, and it smells nice for a self tanner! It still fades into that funny fake tanner smell but not nearly as strong as any of the ones you find at a drug store. Anywho so I really like this hemp stuff, but after using my homemade stuff, I feel like the hemp stuff looks just a tiny bit orange. I don't think I'd feel this way had I never tried the homemade, because compared to some the hemp has really nice colour, but the homemade is seriously as natural as can be! And it doesn't have parabens in it Big Grin sooo All in all, I think the winner is the homemade! I'm going to switch back to it once I run out of hemp.

I'm back. I have new central goals, nbe is secondary.

Soo my boobs are still 32B/30C, my main goal is actually because I have vaginal dryness. Not to an extreme but I'd like to be able to get wetter, I've had chronic stress and chronic dehydration. So here's my plan:

1) I've started taking my powder PM with almond milk for calcium, about 80mg twice a day (I'm starting low because I'm sensitive to it) First phase, second phase I'm still undecided if I will keep taking the same amount and just also add PC, or if I want to hold off on PC for now and just drop to 40mg twice a day.

2) Slippery Elm coming Smile Has anyone taken this???

3) Doing my kegals with my kegal master / having my luna balls in when I go out (for bloodflow)

4) Trying hard to get 8+ cups of water a day!! Plus 2+ cups white tea, or bamboo tea. This one is difficult.

5) Breast massage, for the linkage of breast nerves to the JJ. Soo here, along with the PM, is where I hope to also get breast growth

6) I bought appetite stimulant tissue salt pills. Sometimes my appetite is low, and so hopefully if I can get it up, the pm will send weight gain to the proper areas. I (try to) eat healthy, no junk for fat but rather lots of avocados and papaya, potatoes & I drink hemp oil for added calories (3tbps gets me an extra 300! Big Grin)

I've got a bunch of other supplements I *could* be taking, but I have difficulty maintaining routine so this is good for now. Does anyone have any suggestions?

(05-10-2015, 09:28 PM)Bambii Wrote:  I'm back. I have new central goals, nbe is secondary.

Soo my boobs are still 32B/30C, my main goal is actually because I have vaginal dryness. Not to an extreme but I'd like to be able to get wetter, I've had chronic stress and chronic dehydration. So here's my plan:

1) I've started taking my powder PM with almond milk for calcium, about 80mg twice a day (I'm starting low because I'm sensitive to it) First phase, second phase I'm still undecided if I will keep taking the same amount and just also add PC, or if I want to hold off on PC for now and just drop to 40mg twice a day.

2) Slippery Elm coming Smile Has anyone taken this???

3) Doing my kegals with my kegal master / having my luna balls in when I go out (for bloodflow)

4) Trying hard to get 8+ cups of water a day!! Plus 2+ cups white tea, or bamboo tea. This one is difficult.

5) Breast massage, for the linkage of breast nerves to the JJ. Soo here, along with the PM, is where I hope to also get breast growth

6) I bought appetite stimulant tissue salt pills. Sometimes my appetite is low, and so hopefully if I can get it up, the pm will send weight gain to the proper areas. I (try to) eat healthy, no junk for fat but rather lots of avocados and papaya, potatoes & I drink hemp oil for added calories (3tbps gets me an extra 300! Big Grin)

I've got a bunch of other supplements I *could* be taking, but I have difficulty maintaining routine so this is good for now. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hey Bambii nice to hear from you again. You could add coconutoil for the synthesis of hormones(PM), it has many more benefits. Andf vitaminD3 also good for hormones and nbeSmile one question, what are appetite stimulant tissue salt pills? I'm interested in gaining weight a long time......

Hi Bambi!!

Should you share your health issues with us? I have issues too but mine I think are maybe due to my age (37) and imbalances that have had for many years and never did correct. I began NBE and as well as you had to stop so early in the process. I started with PM which was doing excellent on one side but awful in others...

Lol!!!

I made the reply on page 1 before seeing that you already did!!!
I have the same issues but I'm older than you. I have tried many ways to improve my natural lubrication but haven't had success. I want to share with you that candida (yeast) makes your vagina dry. Are you sure it is candida that you have? Also, have always have the same problem or is it something new?? Think about it...

Sorry for any errors

(06-10-2015, 12:03 AM)Kary Wrote:  Hi Bambi!!

Should you share your health issues with us? I have issues too but mine I think are maybe due to my age (37) and imbalances that have had for many years and never did correct. I began NBE and as well as you had to stop so early in the process. I started with PM which was doing excellent on one side but awful in others...

Hey. Can I ask what other health issues you have? I'm in your age group too.

Bambii yeh slippery elm is good for soothing the mucous tracts, like stomach lining etc. You should take them away from your supplements or they might not absorp.

Quote:Hey Bambii nice to hear from you again. You could add coconutoil for the synthesis of hormones(PM), it has many more benefits. Andf vitaminD3 also good for hormones and nbeSmile one question, what are appetite stimulant tissue salt pills? I'm interested in gaining weight a long time......

Thanks Hannah! I should definitely add vitamin d to my program, especially with winter coming. I live in saskatchewan, we have high rates of MS here and many think it may be due to people getting insufficient amounts of vitamin d during the colder months (which are most of the months lol.....)

To be honest, tissue salt pills aren't something I have actually researched much at all, they're homeopathic moreso than normal supplemental nutrition and I tend to not go that route, but I saw them on sale at the nutrition store here, 100 for $4, and I had been planning on buying periactin for weight gain, which would have been about $25 for 100. Money is a big factor for me right now.... so I bought the tissue salts, they are actually for kids! "Martin & Pleasance Healthy Appetite for Kids" they are called, I read about them after buying them, and basically tissue salts are micro-nutrient minerals for the body. People's reviews for how their children did on them described them as helping significantly with their kid's pickiness and desire to eat. I haven't actually tried them yet, because as it would be, my appetite has been quite spiked since the day I bought them lol! I started PM around then so maybe that's why.

But Periactin is another good route for weight gain, some of the girls at blackhairmedia forum like to use it. It is often used to help individuals struggling with anorexia. It is an antihistamine though, so I think you'd need a lot of water intake with it, and also a choline supplement because its anticholingenic. The tissue salts were a convenient buy worth experimenting for me because I'm broke right now lol! I'll try them soon and report on how well they work

Quote:Lol!!!

I made the reply on page 1 before seeing that you already did!!!
I have the same issues but I'm older than you. I have tried many ways to improve my natural lubrication but haven't had success. I want to share with you that candida (yeast) makes your vagina dry. Are you sure it is candida that you have? Also, have always have the same problem or is it something new?? Think about it...

Sorry for any errors

lol! no worries! I am pretty sure that it is candida, I've actually had a lot of success in keeping the yeast infections away lately though! I think the biggest help has been my adding either sea salt, tea tree oil, or coconut oil (ususally not all at once just one) to my bath water every time, and also switching to organic tampons. Sometimes since blood is so alkaline I also "Prime" my tampons with liquid msm & vitamin c (just soak the tip with a bit of it) and stick it up like that to get my pH back to being more acidic. And using a natural lube (I use camelina cooking oil with a few drops of rosemary essential oil). For awhile I was with a partner who liked to use his spit as lube (sorry TMI LOL) and I think that was making my candida significantly worse, I'm not with that partner anymore and I haven't had the signs of a yeast infection in a long time. But I have visited my doctor, and am certain it wouldn't be something transmitted to me.

This summer I was working on a veggie farm outside, and being in the heat I was drinking 16+ cups of water a day, I DEFINITELY noticed myself being very wet at that amount of water lol. So I kind of wonder if my dryness could be due to chronic dehydration, which maybe would have been made worse for me than the average dehydrated girl who is my age because I have had high anxiety for many many years, and with that my body has had more toxins & stress chemicals that it's needed to carry out. It was kind of funny actually, I kept thinking I was getting my period really early because my panties would feel so wet, totally not used to that being from my natural lubrication lol. I should try to get back up to at least 10 cups of water

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon