Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

burgundy blood period

Hello.
Is anyone else experiencing purple blood period? My cycle is not messed or anything.. but my blood period is burgundy, it used to fresh red because it comes directly.

sorry for being disgusting .

(12-09-2014, 01:12 AM)PetiteFille Wrote:  Hello.
Is anyone else experiencing purple blood period? My cycle is not messed or anything.. but my blood period is burgundy, it used to fresh red because it comes directly.

sorry for being disgusting .
Nothing disgusting about it. It's perfectly natural. Nearly ALL girls/women have periods.
As for the colour, you MIGHT do well to ask your gyno about it. I'VE never heard of such a thing, but, maybe he/she has.

When I was taking PM my period was very dark. almost purple/black. since I've decreased my estrogen and increased progesterone, my period is regular, light, and only 4 days.

(12-09-2014, 03:15 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  When I was taking PM my period was very dark. almost purple/black. since I've decreased my estrogen and increased progesterone, my period is regular, light, and only 4 days.

thank you! Which herbs contain progesterone ?

Im taking

Puerira mirifica, Evening primorose oil, Maca and MSM .

should i add an Progesterone?

You could either get a lose dose progestrin only BC pill, or a progesterone cream/spray to add to your routine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon