Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yet another Noogleberry newbie!

Hello! I've been looking into NBE recently, and found this forum and am really interested in a Noogleberry. I just have a few questions, sorry if these have been asked a thousand times already. Thank you in advance!

My boobs are uneven, so in order to even them out should I just start off using it only on my smaller breast? And should I wait for my smaller side to permanently increase before noogling on my other side as well? I have wide-rooted but shallow breasts, so I need a larger cup size for the underwires to be wide enough to encapsulate all my breast tissue, but then I don't actually fill out the cups, which is something I was hoping this could fix.

Also, what's the longest you can go between uses while still getting a result? I stay at my boyfriend's place on weekends, and I wouldn't really feel comfortable bringing this out around him. I know that it might take longer to get results like that, but as long as it still does *something* I'd rather not have to explain the red marks. Tongue

(11-09-2014, 05:14 PM)shochuu Wrote:  Hello! I've been looking into NBE recently, and found this forum and am really interested in a Noogleberry. I just have a few questions, sorry if these have been asked a thousand times already. Thank you in advance!

My boobs are uneven, so in order to even them out should I just start off using it only on my smaller breast? And should I wait for my smaller side to permanently increase before noogling on my other side as well? I have wide-rooted but shallow breasts, so I need a larger cup size for the underwires to be wide enough to encapsulate all my breast tissue, but then I don't actually fill out the cups, which is something I was hoping this could fix.

Also, what's the longest you can go between uses while still getting a result? I stay at my boyfriend's place on weekends, and I wouldn't really feel comfortable bringing this out around him. I know that it might take longer to get results like that, but as long as it still does *something* I'd rather not have to explain the red marks. Tongue

hey there! Well first off, good luck to you! personally, i don't think you should wait. buy the noogleberry for both boobs; but noogle the smaller breast a lot longer than the bigger one.
my left boob is slightly smaller than my right boob. & i squeeze the air way to the right boob and just focus on the left boob. i still don't fill up the XL cups but its close... also, sometimes ill noogleberry the left wayyyyy more than the right, & when I'm done, my left boob is SO much bigger than my right - but then after the swelling is gone, they look somewhat even

i've gone about 2 weeks w/o noogling before - i went to my dad's in san diego (i live in Orange county) & didn't take my NB & i still got results.. yea my swelling went down & it will take longer but if you noogleberry for like an hour or something 5x a week- I'm sure sat & sun w/o NB won't be horrible

anyone, good luck luv xoxo

You should still see results doing it 4-5x weekly. It does take time to see results, though. I say give it a month and see what you think.

I have about a cup difference between my breasts. I do both, but am starting to massage my smaller one more. I noogle them the same because I'm lazy. There are people who have evened out their breasts with noogling. Usually it takes spending a bit more time on the smaller side.

Oh, start massaging now! I was able to see some fullness return just by massaging which was pretty exciting. Noogling just adds to that. It took me a couple weeks before noogling showed any difference for me.

Thank you both!! I just ordered one and I'll start doing massages while I wait for it to arrive, I think I'm a little too excited about this lol, but I'm sure everyone here understands!

(12-09-2014, 08:49 AM)shochuu Wrote:  Thank you both!! I just ordered one and I'll start doing massages while I wait for it to arrive, I think I'm a little too excited about this lol, but I'm sure everyone here understands!

Just wait til you start to experience changes! It can be a roller coaster, though. Happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon