Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stella Ainterol PM journey

Hi everyone, I'm Italian, 24 years old with 32E-F (europe size) bra.
I'm doing breast massages to reduce the asymmetry and to increase the volume the robustness of the breasts.
I started NBE at Christmas 2013, drinking a cup of tea seeds fenugreek, and it gave me +1 inch in 2 weeks. Then I did the Chi massage until now gaining a +1 inch and much volume.

I finally ordered a bottle of Ainterol PM 500mgx100cp and i wuold try it in the first 14day of my cicle.
I'm an estrogen dominant and I don't want to take other supplements, which routine I follow? I'm thinking to take 500mg the first 2-3 days after my period come and 1000mg per day until the 14th day?
is it correct?

thank Smile

I enclose below a picture of my now, breast 39inch, 28inch underbust
Thanks Smile
Stellina3313

Wow, your girls are gorgeous already! Be careful with PM if you are already estrogen dominant as it increases estrogen.

I will second it, bee careful with pm. I had bad side effects from taking 1-2 days 500mg and 1000mg after that.

(08-09-2014, 07:42 PM)Hayuhi Wrote:  I will second it, bee careful with pm. I had bad side effects from taking 1-2 days 500mg and 1000mg after that.

really? what effects have you had? It is therefore advisable to start directly with 1000mg per day?

thanks for the replies Smile

hello girls, I have a problem. I have a 20-day delay in the loop, I'm sure i'm not pregnant, I've done more than a pregnancy test and a blood test. all negative.
I started taking 1000mg of PM ainterol a week ago without waiting for the start of the cycle, but I would like to make me come the cycle in order to start the 14-day PM and then ciclyng until.

I have to increase the dose of PM? by how much?
or continue to take 1000mg and appearance?

My cycle got messed up when I took it, I had bleeding for 16 days continually and then stopped the PM. It made my next cycle late, I decided not to take PM except when estrogen is meant to be higher. I am using this chart as a guide: http://womeninbalance.org/about-hormone-imbalance/

Sorry, just seen this, I had leg pain and numbness, which was from blood thickening, that's my guess. I stopped after 12-13 days, can't remember exactly and also had my period late for a week I think. 10days after stopping pain went away.

(09-09-2014, 05:30 AM)stella3 Wrote:  
(08-09-2014, 07:42 PM)Hayuhi Wrote:  I will second it, bee careful with pm. I had bad side effects from taking 1-2 days 500mg and 1000mg after that.

really? what effects have you had? It is therefore advisable to start directly with 1000mg per day?

thanks for the replies Smile

Try only 500mg for the first month or 2, you might not even need 14 days 12/13 might be better( try to keep your cycle natural length but it is normal to be effected at first) more pm dosent mean more results I had my best growth times i reduced dose.
Maybe add natural progesterone cream on the days you don't take pm of your cycle to help balance.

thanks girls Smile i'm finischin my second half cicle.. probably at the 28th day i'll restart to take PM.. isn't simply get PC in Italy, i must order it only via web and often ships Usa to Italy spent 20 days..

When I can't get things here in spain I look for a UK site that does it, cheaper faster post normally like a week so its worth comparing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon