Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would noogling 'stunt' potential growth?

Hi everyone; first post! Sorry if this question has already been answered - I've checked around but wasn't able to find the answer...

I'm female, recently turned 18 and have become interested in NBE. I haven't properly measured my bust, but I'm a large A to a small B. Once I start, my ultimate, long-term goal would be a full E (I realize that would take years), but for the time being, I'm just doing research.

I read here on BN that it's unsafe for those 21 or younger to take herbal supplements because they're still developing. I don't want to risk screwing up my hormones, so I'm going to wait until I'm sure I've finished. I heard, however, that non-herbal methods like massage and noogling are safe.

I'm interested in buying and starting to use the Noogleberry, but (don't laugh, I know how dumb this sounds lol) I'm worried about it 'stunting' any potential future growth. My mother said she was my size when she was my age but grew into a D in her early twenties. I'd really like to gain a cup size or two through noogling and chi massage by 21 and then start a three-month PM/milk thistle cleanse routine with other herbs and massage to reach my goal size.

My concern is that any breast growth achieved with the Noogleberry or through other alternative methods will interfere with potential genetic growth - like my body will go, "oh, she's already gone up a size, she doesn't need my help". I want results from both NBE and completely natural growth to ultimately 'stack up' (if that makes sense) and get me to an E in the future.

Thanks for reading, and I really hope someone can help put my mind at peace!

(05-09-2014, 01:28 PM)ricemilk Wrote:  Hi everyone; first post! Sorry if this question has already been answered - I've checked around but wasn't able to find the answer...

I'm female, recently turned 18 and have become interested in NBE. I haven't properly measured my bust, but I'm a large A to a small B. Once I start, my ultimate, long-term goal would be a full E (I realize that would take years), but for the time being, I'm just doing research.

I read here on BN that it's unsafe for those 21 or younger to take herbal supplements because they're still developing. I don't want to risk screwing up my hormones, so I'm going to wait until I'm sure I've finished. I heard, however, that non-herbal methods like massage and noogling are safe.

I'm interested in buying and starting to use the Noogleberry, but (don't laugh, I know how dumb this sounds lol) I'm worried about it 'stunting' any potential future growth. My mother said she was my size when she was my age but grew into a D in her early twenties. I'd really like to gain a cup size or two through noogling and chi massage by 21 and then start a three-month PM/milk thistle cleanse routine with other herbs and massage to reach my goal size.

My concern is that any breast growth achieved with the Noogleberry or through other alternative methods will interfere with potential genetic growth - like my body will go, "oh, she's already gone up a size, she doesn't need my help". I want results from both NBE and completely natural growth to ultimately 'stack up' (if that makes sense) and get me to an E in the future.

Thanks for reading, and I really hope someone can help put my mind at peace!

I can't think of any reason why it would. In fact, I'd have thought that the extra circulation in that area would make sure any potential growth is optimised.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon