Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

some questions about nose right

Hello everybody!
I'm here because I have did some research on web but I still have some questions about Nose Right, Nose Up, Magic Nose, ecc.
I just wanna make my nose more narrow, especially the end, the tip of the nose. So I have found that for this will work fine Nose right (is this exact?). But I'm from Italy and I haven't found it in my country, so I'm gonna buy it from Internet. Searching on the web, I've read that only the original Nose Right will work but, well,... I didn't think that is really exact. Someone can help me with this? I will prefer save money , but it's more important the result. If the other marks work, someone can link at my were to buy it?
Final question, will I use it everyday or can I reduce the use when i get results?
I hope that it's understandable, my english is not very good.
Bye!

yes they are all the same jiahe nose up, nose magic, nose right they will all work for thinning the nose just the chinese ones are cheaper.

(09-09-2014, 12:14 PM)biggerbetterboobs Wrote:  yes they are all the same jiahe nose up, nose magic, nose right they will all work for thinning the nose just the chinese ones are cheaper.

hey do you know if these products get rid of the bump in the nose?? & if so, how do you use the product to do so? thank you xoxox

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon