Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Va-jay-jay Smell Questions

(03-09-2014, 06:55 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I forget the full name, I'm sure someone here can tell you, but, it comes a cream and a capsule, the cream is supposed to be used topically, if you have pain somewhere, rub some in and it SHOULD go away pretty fast. I'm supposing the capsules come in various mg sizes. If I remember correctly, someone here said they'll help your tits grow. I get them 100 in a bottle and I suppose you should only take one a day for a week, then for the next week and three the next and then just maintain that. I had a nasty cold and lost my voice early this year and stopped taking them, and, so far, haven't been able to get back on them. But, before I started taking them I was noticing my farts were smelling like a dead animal and, suddenly, my right armpit started smelling like that, too!! Why only the right, I don't know. About 2 or 3 weeks into taking MSM, all the smells stopped!! I'm pretty sure that it HAS been growing my girls a bit, too!! They fill my bras a little better, now!!
You might be able to find it in a grocery store in the vitamin section, or at places where they specialize in organically grown food.

thank you so much for your help!!!! I'll be looking into MSM =D

No problem!! :-) I hope it works!

I'm allergic to dairy products, but have no problem with almond milk yogurt or coconut milk yogurt (I'm also ok with goat milk yogurt, but you might not be). I've found them in stores like Sprouts and some grocery stores.

Michelle

(04-09-2014, 06:34 AM)MichelleM Wrote:  I'm allergic to dairy products, but have no problem with almond milk yogurt or coconut milk yogurt (I'm also ok with goat milk yogurt, but you might not be). I've found them in stores like Sprouts and some grocery stores.

Michelle

I drink soy milk, get it from costco. but ill look into those other ones, thank u =D

does ANYone know of any HERBS that help keep the vagina healthy, and smelling "normal" ??????

ok ok i know probiotics milk yogurt etc.
but I'm talking about herbs?????

PM, saw palmetto, etc. ??????

i read that soaking your vagina in apple cider vinegar for 15-20 (mixed w/ water of course) helps w/ the pH of your vagina.

also, cleaning it w/ a mixture of 2-3 tbsp of tea tree oil & water will help the smell and pH.

okay ,so any herbs in particular?????
thanks in advance lovelies!! xoxoxoxo

Hmmm I used to be very prone to yeast infections, i haven't had one in probably a year, this is a very long-standing record for me...... but the methods I liked for restoring my pH to a more acidic level were:

- Vitamin C pill - must be pure vitamin c with nothing else in it like rose hips or any of that other stuff they add to make it more absorbant - and you stick the pill up inside you before bed. Make sure you lie down immediately after because if this pill starts to fall back out of you, it does sting the outer vagina area because of its acidity.

or

- coconut oil & tea tree oil tampon - you soak a tampon in coconut oil, and then add many drops of tea tree oil on the tip over top of the coconut oil and stick it up in you for the night. This is tingly, but its kind of a nice tingle, not over the top. Try not to touch your outer vagina with the tea tree though, that can be kind of an intense tingling......

I like to do the coco & tea tree tampon after my period ends, or sometimes even midway through it, because on your period your vagina becomes slight more alkaline, and so this can be the starts of a yeast / bacterial infection, and the tampon just restores the acidity.

Don't use either of these methods for more than 4 days in a row unless you actually have an active infection, and if you have an active infection then don't go over 7 days unless it is reeeeallly bad. 6 days i'd say is ideal for an active inf.

if you like to take baths often, adding sea salt to your bath or skipping the bubble bath (unless its all natural) can also help

(13-09-2014, 12:25 AM)Bambii Wrote:  Hmmm I used to be very prone to yeast infections, i haven't had one in probably a year, this is a very long-standing record for me...... but the methods I liked for restoring my pH to a more acidic level were:

- Vitamin C pill - must be pure vitamin c with nothing else in it like rose hips or any of that other stuff they add to make it more absorbant - and you stick the pill up inside you before bed. Make sure you lie down immediately after because if this pill starts to fall back out of you, it does sting the outer vagina area because of its acidity.

or

- coconut oil & tea tree oil tampon - you soak a tampon in coconut oil, and then add many drops of tea tree oil on the tip over top of the coconut oil and stick it up in you for the night. This is tingly, but its kind of a nice tingle, not over the top. Try not to touch your outer vagina with the tea tree though, that can be kind of an intense tingling......

I like to do the coco & tea tree tampon after my period ends, or sometimes even midway through it, because on your period your vagina becomes slight more alkaline, and so this can be the starts of a yeast / bacterial infection, and the tampon just restores the acidity.

Don't use either of these methods for more than 4 days in a row unless you actually have an active infection, and if you have an active infection then don't go over 7 days unless it is reeeeallly bad. 6 days i'd say is ideal for an active inf.

if you like to take baths often, adding sea salt to your bath or skipping the bubble bath (unless its all natural) can also help

woww!!!! best advice ever thank you so much Bambii xoxoxo i'm going to add this info into my to-do book!!! =D

can i do this even when i don't have an infection/not on my period, or is it best to do it JUST when you have an infection/period?????

i read when your body is too acidic, its good for cancer growth.. my ex's grandpa had cancer & they said his blood was very acidic, and he would eat tons of alkaline-foods to try and beat the cancer (RIP PaPa he was a very great humble man...)

so I'm wondering.. will making your vagina acidic be a bad thing..or is that only when your blood is acidic?

thank you once again for your lovely help!!!!!!! xoxoxox

(13-09-2014, 07:10 AM)45-25-45 Wrote:  
(13-09-2014, 12:25 AM)Bambii Wrote:  Hmmm I used to be very prone to yeast infections, i haven't had one in probably a year, this is a very long-standing record for me...... but the methods I liked for restoring my pH to a more acidic level were:

or

woww!!!! best advice ever thank you so much Bambii xoxoxo i'm going to add this info into my to-do book!!! =D

can i do this even when i don't have an infection/not on my period, or is it best to do it JUST when you have an infection/period?????

i read when your body is too acidic, its good for cancer growth.. my ex's grandpa had cancer & they said his blood was very acidic, and he would eat tons of alkaline-foods to try and beat the cancer (RIP PaPa he was a very great humble man...)

so I'm wondering.. will making your vagina acidic be a bad thing..or is that only when your blood is acidic?

thank you once again for your lovely help!!!!!!! xoxoxox
Sorry to hear about your grandfather! :-( Dad died of it a few years ago, too and it nearly got mom last year, but we cured hers! I didn't know there were cures when dad had it or I would've helped him, too. There's nearly 400 known natural cures for cancer. It's true, too acidic = risk of cancer. Sugar is cancer's favourite food. But, sugar can be used to beat cancer by making it a Trojan horse!

im so sorry to hear about your dad.. :/ glad your mom made it xoxox

so having the vagina acidic by adding your advice will not cause cancer in the vagina?? do u know why the vagina needs to be acidic & not alkaline?

thanks again for your help !!!! xoxo

(14-09-2014, 04:36 AM)45-25-45 Wrote:  im so sorry to hear about your dad.. :/ glad your mom made it xoxox

so having the vagina acidic by adding your advice will not cause cancer in the vagina?? do u know why the vagina needs to be acidic & not alkaline?

thanks again for your help !!!! xoxo
Thank you! I'm glad she made it, too! I just wish I would've known about the cures before dad and the singer in my band died of cancer.

No, what you use to get rid of cancer is baking soda. The same thing you use to get rid of a yeast infection, because cancer is just a fungus! What I meant before was that if you mix sugar (100% pure maple syrup) and baking soda together in certain proportions, the cancer will eat the sugar not knowing that it's also eating the baking soda, which will kill it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon