Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BUSTY & BUSTIER!

Let’s get this thread going again!  Big Grin

Now, I'm 20 and didn't start "blooming" until age 19 (getting curves, etc). I am 5'10 too and what I like to call a "reformed chubby girl"-I carried a LOT of weight on my frame I didn't even know was there. Running changed my life. I attribute much of my success to my then boyfriend who helped me create a very detailed/methodical routine of supplements that helped me grow tremendously & still lose the weight. stay strong in your journey!! if I can do it, you can too! Smile

Hey Posirack, so happy to hear about your jorney, i wanted to ask you if it is possible to share with us that methodical routine of supplements for bigger breasts
Blush Big Grin

38 bust and 28 underbust butt is 38 too and waist is 24 inches here trying to get to get as big as possible; going to get my hormones checked and go from there as I think I have high testosterone due to acne. I also have a supplement that will increase growth hormone significantly so I can grow more quicker 

@bustybride what have you done to get so big your signature shows a significant increase and I want to get to Leanne crow proportions too

(06-02-2019, 03:15 PM)JustMonika Wrote:  38 bust and 28 underbust butt is 38 too and waist is 24 inches here trying to get to get as big as possible; going to get my hormones checked and go from there as I think I have high testosterone due to acne. I also have a supplement that will increase growth hormone significantly so I can grow more quicker 

@bustybride what have you done to get so big your signature shows a significant increase and I want to get to Leanne crow proportions too

Option 2 in my first sig link, or NBE cream in 2nd link.  Super Nattybust is now available too, which is more similar to the high amounts of option 2.  While Nattybust is like the low amounts or like option 1.  Since you are already large you are in good shape to tolerate it and could risk increasing herbal amounts sooner.  Though that might likewise worsen acne.  Nutritional amounts may always be maxed out, regardless of situation, as soon as your stomach and so on is comfortable.  Even maxed out immediately if your body doesn't complain.  The listed foods also help with acne, though it may take a couple months to show any improvement.  Fish oil may even worsen acne a little at first before it provides improvement.  You can add it in gradually if you like.

Most or perhaps all growth hormone supplements are a sham.  Typically studies say to use 6,000 mg L-arginine and 1,000-2,000 mg of a few other aminos.  That's far more than most supplements.  And if not taken very gradually with food, it could severely upset your digestion, leading to diarrhea or other problems.  It's simpler to just use food.  The recommended foods in my first sig link will supply plenty of all the aminos.  Any diet already provides much more than most supplements.  Even after getting all the aminos it's only a minor effect on GH.  Something related and much more effective to try are the IGF-1 items in my first sig link.  IGF-1 also boosts GH.  DHEA also helps a little bit for both.  1 capsule twice a day is plenty.  More than 1 capsule won't have any additional effect.

Bustybride used massage with fresh aloe while growing up.  It didn't have any immediate effects but she thought it may have made her growth spurts larger.  In these forums she tried PM and grew far more from it than most do.  I think her breasts are hormonally sensitive (and yours are too), and so she may have grown large with or without aloe.   But perhaps aloe helped.  Fresh aloe encourages collagen formation, an important breast material.  So if her breasts were already trying to grow large, it supplied the necessary material to get the most out of her normal growth.  I think while material alone might not have much effect on its own, it could have an effect when combined with your natural hormone sensitivity and when combined with herbs.  Likewise I think her hormonal sensitivity caused her to respond strongly to PM.  Women with naturally large chests usually don't have high hormones, but rather high hormone sensitivity.  That's why I think you're the same way.  I think you'll likewise respond extremely well to herbs.  You can try massaging with aloe too if you want.  But it must be fresh aloe from a plant.  Bottled aloe is too old and has lost most of the collagen boosting compounds.  Freezing aloe may preserve the compounds for a few months, if not a year, and you can buy frozen aloe online.  If you use both aloe and an oil, then use the aloe first and oil 2nd.

I'm sure you already know to be happy with what you already have, and you don't need NBE as you have plenty.  It's a nice thing if you like it, not a necessity for anything.  That said, to reach Leanne Crow's size would be difficult.  I think you'd need everything in option 2 of my first sig link, plus Antler Farms deer velvet, both SPE and mint, possibly fresh aloe massage, and possibly more.  Eventually you may want to try a little more shatavari, PM and PC than what's listed (or extra Super Nattybust).  But again that could lead to issues like acne, and it's best to get good nutrition going first.

(02-02-2019, 12:33 PM)makicaaa Wrote:  Now, I'm 20 and didn't start "blooming" until age 19 (getting curves, etc). I am 5'10 too and what I like to call a "reformed chubby girl"-I carried a LOT of weight on my frame I didn't even know was there. Running changed my life. I attribute much of my success to my then boyfriend who helped me create a very detailed/methodical routine of supplements that helped me grow tremendously & still lose the weight. stay strong in your journey!! if I can do it, you can too! Smile

Hey Posirack, so happy to hear about your jorney, i wanted to ask you if it is possible to share with us that methodical routine of supplements for bigger breasts
Blush Big Grin

Nice! Are you able to share a rough regimen of what you used were and whether you did so all month or whether you did some luteal only herb supplementation

Lol I just asked this, should’ve searched. I’m wearing a 30J that is several sizes too small and I’m growing still and I still want to get bustier.

(21-10-2019, 12:33 AM)myevergrowingboobs Wrote:  Lol I just asked this, should’ve searched. I’m wearing a 30J that is several sizes too small and I’m growing still and I still want to get bustier.

Those who are already large and/or already growing a lot tend to respond extremely well to herbs.  Something like this is likely to give tremendous growth:
1,800 mg *50% saponin* shatavari extract
320 mg saw palmetto extract
3,000 mg MSM
500 mg or about 1/4 tsp pueraria mirifica first half of your cycle starting with your period (typically 14 days).  100 mg or about 1/16 tsp 2nd half of your cycle.
1/8 tsp progesterone cream first half of your cycle.  1/2 tsp 2nd half of your cycle.  Or ideally 1/4 tsp twice a day.  May be applied anywhere; not necessarily to your breasts.

You can also use more or less and/or include massage and/or pumping.  But that alone is a simple and usually tolerable way to very likely grow very many cup sizes in your situation.

(21-10-2019, 04:25 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(21-10-2019, 12:33 AM)myevergrowingboobs Wrote:  Lol I just asked this, should’ve searched. I’m wearing a 30J that is several sizes too small and I’m growing still and I still want to get bustier.

Those who are already large and/or already growing a lot tend to respond extremely well to herbs.  Something like this is likely to give tremendous growth:
3,000 mg MSM
500 mg or about 1/4 tsp pueraria mirifica first half of your cycle starting with your period (typically 14 days).  100 mg or about 1/16 tsp 2nd half of your cycle.
1/8 tsp progesterone cream first half of your cycle.  1/2 tsp 2nd half of your cycle.  Or ideally 1/4 tsp twice a day.  May be applied anywhere; not necessarily to your breasts.

You can also use more or less and/or include massage and/or pumping.  But that alone is a simple and usually tolerable way to very likely grow very many cup sizes in your situation.

Ok crazy stoner does weed and other ethnogenic plants increase size? I feel like if I consume them I experience growth

(03-11-2019, 09:42 PM)myevergrowingboobs Wrote:  
(21-10-2019, 04:25 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  

3,000 mg MSM

Ok crazy stoner does weed and other ethnogenic plants increase size? I feel like if I consume them I experience growth

I have notifications turned on so I may seem quick about threads I've been to, but slow otherwise.

Weed and other drugs increase prolactin which results in a tiny effect on growth.  But raised prolactin also means reduced dopamine (when you're not smoking), which can have negative long term mood effects.  The real reason you grow from these plants is because your breasts are most likely hyper-sensitive to even the tiniest of stimulants.  Which is why they are already as large as they are.  As are most very large breasts that continue to grow.  If you in particular try something strong like what I mentioned then your breasts are likely to explode in size.  Anything is possible, but they are likely to grow 3 to 5 inches a month until 10+ inches of total growth.   And then you would want frequent massage with moisturizer or oil to prevent stretch marks, more back exercises, etc., etc.  It's so easy for you to grow that it may be tempting to try any random thing, since almost anything will work.  But I would suggest a more balanced approach.  Even if you don't want to get crazy huge crazy fast (as many don't), it would be better to use a more balanced but milder routine.  For example:

600-1,200 mg *50% saponin* shatavari extract
3,000 mg MSM
25-100 mg pueraria mirifica, or about 1/64th to 1/32nd tsp (estimate 1/8th to 1/4 of an 1/8th of a tsp).  Daily, no need to pay attention to your cycle like above.
1/16 to 1/8 tsp progesterone cream.  Daily, no need to pay attention to your cycle like above.  Apply anywhere that is convenient, such as your wrists.  No need to apply to breasts.
Likewise massage is optional.

That would cause slower growth, but in your situation you may still grow a few inches from it after a few months.  Plus it has a more balanced effect on your hormones than a single herb.  Making it more tolerable and even giving some health benefits.  And the MSM helps build natural support (perkiness, lift and bounciness), which is extra important for larger breasts.  You could also start with small amounts and gradually increase.  In case you want a larger size but not so quickly.  You could do even less than what's in this post, or eventually do even more than the strong routine I mentioned.  It's all up to you.

I love this thread and it has been super insightful!! My breasts tend to hover around full C/D. At one point I would always be sized as DD. I agree with the prognosis made that larger breasts tend to respond faster to things, or be more sensitive to herbs. I have just started my NBE journey and within the first week or so of intentional changes my boyfriend commented that it looked like my breasts had doubled in size even when I wasn't on my period. I found that within a day or so of taking fenugreek I got swelling, soreness, and tingles in my breasts. My breasts have also always responded quickly to nipple stimulation. When I am with partners who suck on my nipples or play with my nipples a lot my breasts are always bigger, regardless of my weight or how much I am eating. I want to get past a DD cup. 

I'm starting off with the following daily:

- 3,000mg Fenugreek

- Collagen / Pig Placenta / Vitamin C Supplement from Japan

- 500mg Swansons Glandular BO twice daily, morning and night

- breast massage

- regular nipple stimulation

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon