Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lavender and Tea tree oil for external use only

just saw this. i've been using tea tree essential oil and lavender essential oil (doterra) with borage oil as carrier. been massaging with this for about a month or so    ..and i like it. things happen slowly and with my normal monthly changes in breast size it's kinda hard to know but i've been giving it a try and think things are going well ..part of me wants to say i'm seeing something good but then, i've also upped my intake of a raw plant-based protein powder by 'garden of life'. i've cut out most all dairy and meat  ..i mean after seeing shows like 'forks and knives', 'what the health' and 'food,inc' what's a girl to do. i mix the protein powder with coconut milk, add some organic coconut oil and fish oil and borage oil and collagen hydrolysate and it's helping, too, cuz i have a hard time gaining weight and i can see my breasts responding. i hadn't thought about taking the teatree and lavender essential oils internally although the doterra is supposed to be pharmaceutical grade  ...i wonder if that's a good idea.
Tongue  i've done some stupid things. it worries me that i might try that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread