Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO during luteal or follicular?

I recently got the Raw Female bovine ovary and uterus capsules and was wondering whether I should add it to the luteal or follicular phase. Should it be treated as estrogenic and taken post-ovulation?

Bumping... I'd really like to know!

I did not cycle mine and got up to 10caps 2x a day. I'm switching BO for placenta. I start on the 17th. I did get 1" of growth in a month but I'm doing pumping, exercise, and massaging also. which may gave me the results. Sorry I can't offer much advice.

(30-08-2014, 12:07 AM)anyover88 Wrote:  I recently got the Raw Female bovine ovary and uterus capsules and was wondering whether I should add it to the luteal or follicular phase. Should it be treated as estrogenic and taken post-ovulation?

Daily. It needs to continually be in your system to have the best n quicker results.

thanks ladies!

one more question, is it recommended to use progesterone cream at all while taking BO, or would that be too much?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon