Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tried herbs now using BO, have questions.

Just want to get some advice and give some information about my background. I was extremely skinny growing up 5'3 about 95 pounds in my mid 20's. I only developed to a 30a size or so. I have breastfed 3 children. After 3rd child I was a 32 deflated a or so. I tried Grobust and saw palmetto for a few years in the past with no results. I gave up and got small saline under the muscle implant after my 3rd child. Don't scream at me as I know they are like curse words here. I actually have done well with them as the Dr did do a good job. This made me a 32d. Yes, I still had boobie greed not just for size but to make them look even more natural if they would grow some naturally. After my third child I was also put on progestin only BC pills. I took Greenbush enhancement blend for several years and would only get an initial swelling and perhaps slight swelling at the end of my cycle. I tried pm for a short time because I didnt cycle it and spotted days and days.
. I did move up to a 34d over the years but have put on 15 lbs or so also. I had my hormones tested 4 months ago or so after I quit taking my bcp and herbs for 2 months. I was very estrogen deficient and progesterone was high. Probably messed up by the BC pills for 7 years. I then found this site and decided to take Bovine Ovary.

I read on BO and dosages from the archive and began taking 1500mg of Swanson 250mg pills. I also have been taking many products from standard process as I was having extreme anxiety which I now believe was due to no Estrogen.

My starting daily routine:

Morning: Magnesium, taurine, vitamin d, 750mg BO, l-tyrosine Standard process products: cataplex b, cardio plus, min chex, iodine. Also a whey protein shake.

mid morning I usually eat a whey protein bar. Also take another l-tyrosine before lunch.

Supper: 750mg Bo

bed time: magnesium, taurine, gaba and min chex.

I also use voulfuline cream for massage.

I started two months ago around day 10 of my cycle. The first week I noticed headaches and then some slight luteal swelling before my period which I of course lost after. I then read, from older post, that you can take up to 2400mg of generic BO so after my cycle stated over I upped my dose to 2000mg BO taking 4 in the morning and 4 in the evening. I also added 1 Bovine pituitary in the morning. The Last 5 days of my last cycle I had big swelling where my bras hurt and were tight. My breast also had noticeable blue veins showing. The swelling did go down some again but I don't think I lost all of it. I am now on day 12 of the next cycle. I have not felt breast pains but I still look some larger I think. I did not even measure before I started to be honest. I was thinking this is working and things seem ok so far but now I read some newer post and most people are taking less BO. I am afraid I may stall. I guess I will find out soon if I don't swell, or hopefully grow in the last week of my cycle. I did read on here some are cycle growers with BO so I hope I am.

Any advice?

Just follow your body. I take BO but I only recently increased to 1000mg per day. I want growth also, I just don't want to overload my body. I am very sensitive to herbs and medications. Good luck on you journey. sending you big boobie vibes.

keep us posted!

Thanks for the encouragement. I will try to update here. I guess I am excited and nervous at the same time. It does seem like the BO might actually be working but I'm afraid to get my hopes up and fear the dreaded stall. I've been through that several times the last 10 years.

On a positive side note. I am in my mid 40's now and thought I was going into early menopause as I was having anxiety attacks, night sweats, irritability like constant pms , hot flashes days at a time with 0 sleep, thoughts of going crazy and depression. That's when I had my hormones tested and found the very low estrogen and high progesterone levels. I was actually looking into BO to restart my ovaries for hormone balancing. I had joined this site years ago when it first started but had forgot about it. It just happened to come up when searching BO and I thought maybe I can kill two birds with one stone so why not try it. So far I feel great. Sleeping good, no anxiety, almost no pms except last day or two of cycle, very smoothe skin, no more hot flashes. So far so good there.

Those are good results regardless of breast growth. if something is working stick with it. Stay positive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon