Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and Nervous

Hello to all!

I have been lurking through as much as I can on anything I can learn that might help my situation. I decided to post because I hope there is someone on here that might be able to give me some insite into helping my problem.
As a teen I was a perky Dcup. Had my first child at 18. They still looked good. Had 3 more kids and there was some sagging but still I felt lucky with what I had.
Now here is where my problem starts...
Over the last year I have been under extreame stress. Oldest daughter finding out that she was pregnant (wasn't that big of a deal, she's 18), getting a text message while I am still in trainning for my new posistion at work that she is now married. (upsetting, still can handel that with a little time), Finding out she lied to my mom and said that I didn't want to have anything to do with her, and my mom beliving that. ( not able to handle at all! My mom has always been my hero) my husband going through a midlife crisis and my marriage of almost 20 years coming very close to ending and lossing 3 uncles with in 3 months.
I just couldn't deal with it anymore. My whole life was slipping away and there was nothing I could do about it! That's when I started loosing weight. Not just a little weight, anywhere from 2.5 to 4lbs a week.
That's when for the first time in my life the first thing to go, MY BOOBS.
I will attach a pic of before and now. I have started taking Fenugreek, MSM and Saw Pallmetto. I used Fenugreek with my 4 child to build up my milk so I could pump enough for him while I was at work.
My real question, has anyone on here had luck at filling their boobs back up? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've never been as well-endowed as you, but I have had luck with plumping back up or filling back in my breasts using massage and the noogleberry. If I lift my arms I get a sort of divet in each breast. When I am faithful with massage and NB that divet goes away and they feel nice and full.

I noticed changes pretty quickly in my much smaller breasts, but over the summer took a break from NBE and also was ill for about a month recently. I am getting back to it and am starting to see results again in about a week of massage/NB.

Hi there, I'm brand new too, just finally registered today after being a lurker Tongue I completely understand how you feel..It sounds like you have had some really intense stress going on in your life recently..it's no wonder your boobies are deflating! I have this theory that our boobs are like mood rings for health. Sounds stupid I know. Mine deflated super quick after I stopped breast feeding my 2nd daughter, and now smaller than ever. I'm like a pathetic looking flat A cup in one of my breasts, and the other is like a normal A. Really sad.. Anyway, I wanted to say that fenugreek is really a great way to plump up and get some volume back. I've had great success in the past with applying the herbal tincture straight to the breast with massage..do it little by little or mix with lotion. I would say ingesting it is pretty much a waste but some would disagree with me on that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon