Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pictures of Breasts in different size!

I am posting this picture hoping this helps estimating how they could look like in different sizes. But there always can be differences in each body shape.
(I do not know where the picture is originally from but I read this chart is made in Japan. Japan uses the same size chart with my country-Korea and Europe.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was trying to find something like this yesterday! Yay! Thanks for posting this!

Our idea of what the cup sizes is so different from the reality.

I think I look similar in size to the D cup picture. I wear a 30DD bra. I would love to look like the H cup picture. That is my goal size. Seems huge. Heck, I'd be thrilled to look like the G cup.

Hmm, the chart is not exactly the reality..The difference between a D and E is too big (E is 2 times bigger), D is too small in that picture, D is normally bigger than that, C is also too small, its hardly tissue in the picture for C. However, after E the upper sizes do present a gradual increase in size that looks true.

The problem with the chart is that cup size is relative to underbust measurement. Without the underbust measurement of these women, we don't really know what we are seeing. If the examples don't all have the same underbust it does make the chart less worthwhile.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon