Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting off noogling

Hello, so I've just received my noogleberry and I've been trying to browse threads about the pain from the base of the domes with the suction, but I dunno if I didn't search back far enough or if my case is unique. My breasts are deflated but they do have a big base (they used to be very large) so I ordered the XL domes, but I find it really really painful when I start to suction, they don't become engorged because I can't fathom pumping more and having the base dig into my ribs...there is some stretching around where the base is though.

I basically wanna know is this enough for the beginning (I've done it for two days).. Will I get used to it? Will the discomfort decrease and I will be able to pump until my breast is fully engorged? Should I have just gotten a smaller size?

It does take a little getting use to. I have breast tissue and I usually bend over and place the cones over my breasts as they hang and start pumping. once I have suction I sit up. it is definitely a lot of trial and error. good luck.. sending you big boobie vibes.

Thanks for the vibes NattyTooty! And also I will be trying that way..I've been laying down first but that seems to be even more painful than sitting up. Thanks again!

i use XL domes as well. it helps to do what Natty said, & also, lubricate it with an oil or lotion; i use cocoa butter lotion to do a 5-7 min massage before noogling, & then add a little more around the base of my breasts (a little on the nipples too) & that really helps take the pain away!

good luck to you oxoxox

I find it helps to do a variation of 7:2 (I probably do 10:5) and noogle then heat pad then massage, repeat. It helps keep marks away. If I noogle frequently I still have one part of my chest (up near the left armpit) that gets a little dented and dry. It goes away, though.

Thank you 45-25-45 and wishinandhopin for your replies!

I use flaxseed oil and massage for one minute now before noogling. I switch between 7:2 and just straight noogle no stopping. It's now been my...fourth week and I must say I have gotten quite used to the feeling of suction as someone said before. I generally don't like to massage cuz very lazy lol but since so many people swear by it I will try and increase it to improve marks and circulation.

Tbh I haven't had any swelling. I've felt the itching and the stabbing boob pains and they do feel a lot heavier than before and with menstruation they *almost* look big but I feel like they will go down right after :-(. Not going to stop though! Got nothing to lose :-).

Good luck to everyone!

Did you get the silicone rings? I always have some pain when the hard plastic domes are directly in contact with my skin.... contoured domes are supposed to help....

Sorry for late reply Karren,

I actually did not, as I quickly got used to the feel of the plastic.

Thats great... be careful f the sharp edges... they can cause line or bruises that may not fade quickly!

Thank you, will do!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon