Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ordered the XL domes

So I ordered the XL domes for my noogleberry. I've reached the end of my larges and plug them up. I can't say I'm seeing any difference in measurements just yet, but something is obviously happening to need the next size. I definately will need them if I get another BB growth spurt at the end of my cycle in about 10 days like I usually get. Things are going along awesome at this point. Mexico in June and hot tata's here I come!

congratulations! another step towards the boobies of your dreams... ha!

i use the bosom beauty domes (with the noogle pump), so i don't really know how to compare... how big do the noogle xls go?

Hi Mel, good for you hun, you will get a shock when you see how big the XL domes are lol there huge, but im getting larger using them so im really happy and i think you will be aswell when you get using them mel. Good luck hun xxxx

emmie the new XL from noogleberry are 13.5cm wide and 17.5cm deep I think that is right on the depth but not for sure. The old XL domes which are now considered the XXL domes are 18cm wide! I couldn't get those on me if I tried to so I hope that these are deep enough to not need to move up in size again. As much as I'm glad to see progress, buying new cups over and over at 35 a pop each time isn't as fun.

Cheryl, I've read where a lot of the girls have some adjustments to make in using the XL domes and several ended up with hickeys with the first few uses because it was hard to get them to stay in place at first. Did you find this to be the case for you or maybe that was with the old XL's?

Hi mel, i have not had any problems with the XL domes to be honest, i do find they are pulling my breasts to the side more though, but nothing major, i tried sleeping in them for a few nights though and i find it really hard to keep them on as i wriggle alot in my sleep lol. But i love them and i am getting some amazing swelling with them and its lasting about 5 to 6 hours, without swelling i am filling a 36D bra at the moment which is fantastic, but when i have swelling i fit into a 36DD which is my new goal lol. But i have put on a little weight over the holidays so this might be a cause of my increase into 36D lol. xxxx

I didn't get any hickey marks when moving to the XL's but the first couple weeks, when I pumped, I think it was pinching a nerve from the flesh it pulled in near the armpit area cause my arm kept feeling funny. It's hard to explain, kind of like the pain/weird feeling you get when you hit your "funny" bone, that's the feeling I had, but it was only if I moved a certain way. But after a couple weeks that went away, I think it just took a little bit for my body to adjust to the new wider area being sucked lol. And I agree with Cheryl, the XL's are HUGE!!! LOL. I don't think I'll need another size up. Oh also I think maybe I didn't get hickey marks because... I used the L's for 30 min before pumping with the XL's the first month I used the XL's. I still do it now sometimes, it helps prepare for the bigger suction area and you get more of an outward pull from the L's than the XL's at first. So the L's will give the outward pull and the XL's give a wider pull. Hope that explains it well.

I'm glad I'm not the only one here that put on a little extra weight over the holidays. grrrr. My little increase could be from that too. I'm doing multiple pump sessions now in hopes of keeping that little bit of fluff while I get rid of the damage. lol

anastasia i get that too sometimes... there is a major nerve and a major artery that go through the area, so you should readjust if that happens...

those domes sound HUGE!! and 18cm each? i would try to cram both boobs into one cup! okay, i'm not THAT small around the ribs, but still... 18cm diameter?!

happy boobie wishes, all!

the XL are opnly 13.5 cm each. The XXL is 18cm

13.5 i could see... 18 is craziness! but you will get there, i am sure... sounds like you are already having tons of success!

best boobie wishes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon