Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

gonna try bolton's program^^ but not a 100% haha

(24-09-2014, 06:56 PM)Pearl Wrote:  You can succeed! It will be a real journey and maybe you will modify your program during It, but I have seen amazing growths with similar breasts as yours.
Have you considered the possibility to work also with affirmations or hypnosis?

Hi^^ thank you pearl Smile) i am listening to some subliminal sounds like rockmelon, breast booster frequency, and other mp3 file i found: )
I can't focus on doing hypnosis,.. it's kinda noisy in my place Sad
I hope i can grow like others^^ i have seen lots of people here with reaaaalllly amazing growth so i am really inspired by themSmile

(25-09-2014, 03:41 AM)ramona96 Wrote:  Hi bluepink, how old are you? Did you get any bad side effects when using those herbs? I'm almost 18 years old and maybe I'll use those herbs after a half year or in the next year so I want to ask you about that. ( Sorry because my English isn't good, I'm from VietnamBig Grin)

Hi ramonaSmile im 23 years old^^ i didn't get any bad side effects... some hot flashes, upset stomach on my first week then nothing after that...don't worry, my English is not that good either Big Grin

(25-09-2014, 09:28 AM)bluepink Wrote:  
(25-09-2014, 03:41 AM)ramona96 Wrote:  Hi bluepink, how old are you? Did you get any bad side effects when using those herbs? I'm almost 18 years old and maybe I'll use those herbs after a half year or in the next year so I want to ask you about that. ( Sorry because my English isn't good, I'm from VietnamBig Grin)

Hi ramonaSmile im 23 years old^^ i didn't get any bad side effects... some hot flashes, upset stomach on my first week then nothing after that...don't worry, my English is not that good either Big Grin

Before using those herbs, did you take the hormone tested or ask doctors for advices? And during you use herbs, have you ever asked doctors for advices? I really interested in Bolton's program but I've seen someone got bad side effects so I'm a bit nervous.

(25-09-2014, 04:43 PM)ramona96 Wrote:  Before using those herbs, did you take the hormone tested or ask doctors for advices? And during you use herbs, have you ever asked doctors for advices? I really interested in Bolton's program but I've seen someone got bad side effects so I'm a bit nervous.
No, i just took milk thistle 2weeks before my period,.. i assumed it balanced my hormone level Big Grin i don't usually go to a doctor Smile hummm... maybe I'll go there if i really need a help ^^ im a fan of natural remedies Wink and... i just always read threads here and this site is really giving me a lot of help about herbs, side effects and solutionsSmile

How about using noogleberry? If you are scared of herb and since you are still young, you can use it instead? Or other things like doing a massage, hypnosis and subliminal?
Have you tried those methods?

I've tried massages for a year, but I've just seen some results currently because last year, I used hard pressure on my boobs so it didn't work. I've also heard about hypnosis and subliminal, maybe I'll try those soon. Thanks for your answers, bluepink. You answered me very soon and your answers very useful to meBig Grin

Hi bluepink, I guess this month is Month 2 of your progress? How long do you use herbs this month? Is that you repeat the routine in Month 1 or you just use herbs from the first to the last day of your period? I didn't understand why Jenny wrote " The “basic routine” should commence for the duration of your menstrual cycle - I.E from the first to the last day of your period ".

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon