Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Break or no break

Question 

So, I started with my program a little more then two months ago. I have taking pm ainterol once a day with a cup of protein shake without breaks, so during my periods I still took pm. Now I'm almost done with my first bottle and was wondering should I have a short break or continue with a new stash. I am seriously in love with the results I got till now and honestly I don't want to have a break, I even was thinking of increasing my intake to two a day. Two months ago I started with uneven small b cup breasts, now I have almost an even full bBlush. Please help me out, what should I do? HuhHuh

(21-08-2014, 10:28 PM)lau Wrote:  So, I started with my program a little more then two months ago. I have taking pm ainterol once a day with a cup of protein shake without breaks, so during my periods I still took pm. Now I'm almost done with my first bottle and was wondering should I have a short break or continue with a new stash. I am seriously in love with the results I got till now and honestly I don't want to have a break, I even was thinking of increasing my intake to two a day. Two months ago I started with uneven small b cup breasts, now I have almost an even full bBlush. Please help me out, what should I do? HuhHuh

From what I have gathered, it may do you some good to take a break. Your body could take a break to prevent estrogen overload. So a good detox for a week might make your receptors more sensitive to estrogen and get even better results! I am no expert, so experts should give you a second opinion Smile Best of luck!

glad to hear you're seeing results! I'm taking 1 pm daily as well, and I'm almost at my 1 month mark, seeing results too! And I'll probably bump it up to 2 daily when I pass week 4. And I'm actually thinking of taking a week break after my 3rd or 4th month. Smile

@lareinee
Gosh I never thought of having an estrogen overload !!! I just checked google for the symptoms and my god losing hair is one of them, I will definitely have a break then when I finish my bottle. Do you know something I can do during the break just to be sure that I will not lose everything that I gained?

@Kyanyan
Glad to hear you're seeing results as well Big Grin I started taking 2 pm pills yesterday and I can now say that I have a full b cup almooossttt even! Maybe my growth is because I take pm with a protein shake everyday. Are you using something extra with your pm?

Thats good! Can't wait till I see a huge growth haha, even if it'll take me a few years! I take my Ainterol PM with milk, and I experimented with adding saw palmetto cuz I noticed I had a very small slight break out. I wasn't too worried cuz I always break out a tiny bit before I start my period. But, no period. So I added SP I believe on the start of week 2 and took it for 2 weeks, and the break out calmed down. I kept taking it till it went away. Then I stopped taking SP at the end of week 3, then broke out a little again. So i might just keep taking SP for a little longer and see if it really did help.

I made a mistake by not taking SP with food and man my head was spinning, think i did that for 2 days. Iono why i did that when i knew i was supposed to take it with food ;P oh think its cuz PM says take 30 min before you eat so i took both at the same time. Now i split it, pm before eating, SP after. All good ^_~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon