Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

At the end of NBE journey

I think I'm at the end of my journey- I've reached a nice size and nice shape and I want to focus onto something else in my life.
I'm happy,I've grown nearly 2".

But I'm really afraid to stopp NBE on the other side- I fear that it won't be permanent. Has anyone made a long break and kept all growth?
I've done NBE for 6 months.

Good Luck to you all and happy growing. Thanks for this forum.

Sad..
I've spent nearly 6 months here and no response ^^
How can I delete this account?

Maybe just noogle sometimes you can and massage for health?No idea, I am at the beggining of NBE.:-P
Wish me luck, you have nice results even without all the 'drug'!

Maybe you can massage them once a day to keep the shape and the size? Good luck! I have no idea about deleting the account contact NBE administrator, they are fast and very helpful!

(27-08-2014, 02:25 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  Sad..
I've spent nearly 6 months here and no response ^^
How can I delete this account?

Uhuccup,

I wouldn't take the lack of responses personally, sometimes posts/threads go unnoticed for some reason or another. I can understand your frustration and would admit that it sucks...... I've experienced too. Rolleyes

If you still feel the desire to still leave please check here for more info:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21553

Good luck whatever you decide. Wink

Lotus/mod.

Well. Congrats on your progress and reaching your goal. Sometimes, I am a almost afraid to reach my goal cause I would miss the threads so much. But even once I get there and can move onto other goals, I am still gonna be nosy and hang out here. Maybe, I become a lurker! Hehehe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon