Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A question about weight

Question 

Hi, I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I just wanted to get some insight into my current situation Smile

So I think I'm underdeveloped, I've been flat chested through out my teenage years and have never bothered with wearing bras. I have also been a low weight for a very long time now and have physical/mental issues because of this...it's something I'm working on one day at a time.
I'm still very underweight right now but I'm trying to change that. Since I've made an effort at eating right in the last few months, my breasts have grown significantly! Well, at least I think it's significant. I had pretty much accepted that I'm 19 now, I'm probably destined to have no boobs and wear a 30A bra forever. But then I measured myself after noticing they look and feel more fuller, and I'm apparently a 28E?? I've only gained a few pounds, this seems almost ridiculous! My interest in NBE has suddenly piqued and I'm going to try different massages to help with the growing.

I have theoretical question for everyone...how much bigger can they grow when I put on 20lbs+ of weight? Does anyone with any experience with this know approximately how many cup sizes I can expect to go up by? Most of the weight I've noticed has gone on my breasts, thighs, stomach, and face. I am feeling a lot more body positive and I appreciate any replys, thank you for reading Big Grin

You know a friend of mine in her early 20's was very skinny like I am now and she had VERY small boobs. As the years went by she put on more weight and now she is possibly considered a medium sized clothing her boobs are reasonably big (consistant) with her new weight. So I think that yes the more weight you gain the bigger your boobs will get, that said for the most of us it will go to the lower regions first and breasts last. But based on what you are saying gaining a little more might be good for breast growth in your case. Also because of your age its a good time to eat good healthy food coupled with massaging to take the nutrients up to your boobs.
My boobs started 16ish I suppose but I still grew up into my 20s so there's still a chance you are growing slowly.
I don't think anyone can tell you what your potential for growth in cup sizes is as we are all different. But If I was you now with all the growth hormones and youth on your side Id be eating good food and massaging big time and I think I would have gotten bigger too with the right food Smile

I am 19 too but when I gain weight nothing goes to my breasts. :-\
Don't kill my dreams lol. xD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon