Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM trouble - Body struggling?

I started taking PM a few months ago but found I couldn't keep it up. Even just taking 1 pill per day was giving me stomach cramps and sometimes causing me to start my period (or bleed)

There was one time I thought I was actually pregnant - I took the PM sporadically for a week and a half around the start of my period.. it was 7 weeks before I had my next period! - This stuff really messes with my cycle

I'm really finding it difficult to find a starting dosage, i've recently over the last few days started to use just the breast spray, but i'm even finding that this is giving me headaches and stomach cramps!

any help?

(17-08-2014, 11:23 PM)natty92 Wrote:  I started taking PM a few months ago but found I couldn't keep it up. Even just taking 1 pill per day was giving me stomach cramps and sometimes causing me to start my period (or bleed)

There was one time I thought I was actually pregnant - I took the PM sporadically for a week and a half around the start of my period.. it was 7 weeks before I had my next period! - This stuff really messes with my cycle

I'm really finding it difficult to find a starting dosage, i've recently over the last few days started to use just the breast spray, but i'm even finding that this is giving me headaches and stomach cramps!

any help?

i am no doctor, but do you have estrogen dominance and/or have been checked for it? pm may just be throwing more "e" ontop of a pile of estrogen

just curious what your dosage is?

i have been taking this brand (just started this cycle, and did 10 days so far):
http://www.solgar.com/solgarproducts/pm-...rifica.htm

and following the recommended dosage of 2 tablets a day.

after reading about PM on here, i was expecting to notice something different in my body but i have felt nothing at all. same with maca.. i don't even feel more awake or anything when i take it (1 tsp per day, started a few days ago)

(18-08-2014, 06:32 AM)ruch Wrote:  just curious what your dosage is?

i have been taking this brand (just started this cycle, and did 10 days so far):
http://www.solgar.com/solgarproducts/pm-...rifica.htm

and following the recommended dosage of 2 tablets a day.

after reading about PM on here, i was expecting to notice something different in my body but i have felt nothing at all. same with maca.. i don't even feel more awake or anything when i take it (1 tsp per day, started a few days ago)

I didn't experience anything different either...until today Day 14 I started spotting just a wee bit (I did not take PM today). So I am going to stop.

(18-08-2014, 12:05 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  i am no doctor, but do you have estrogen dominance and/or have been checked for it? pm may just be throwing more "e" ontop of a pile of estrogen

Squirrel is right! PM is a really strong dose of estrogens, so it's not really suitable for those with estrogen dominance. If you get a hormone test from your doctor or from one of the saliva tests online, there are plenty of alternate programs on this site that can help your growth even more!

Estrogen isn't the only hormone responsible for growth. In fact, too much can actually hinder it. If PM isn't working for you, try something else. Big Grin

Hey Natty, do you use any progesterone cream?? Maybe drop the PM and maybe DIM and use PC for a month and see what happens? Just a thought, I am no expert.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon