Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple tenderness - too much estrogen?

Hello! I've been taking Pueraria for roughly 3 weeks now and I've been feeling a lot of tenderness and itchiness particularly on my nipples.
I take two pills of Ainterol a day, one in the A.M. and one in the P.M., both with a calcium supplement and a glass of milk.
After doing my fair share of Google searching, I saw that this is a sign of estrogen dominance, which is not necessarily good for growth.
On the other hand, on this forum this is generally talked about like a good sign. I was hoping to know if I should keep at this or maybe switch up my program.
Thank you! Big Grin

(17-08-2014, 07:25 PM)xCutieBandit Wrote:  Hello! I've been taking Pueraria for roughly 3 weeks now and I've been feeling a lot of tenderness and itchiness particularly on my nipples.
I take two pills of Ainterol a day, one in the A.M. and one in the P.M., both with a calcium supplement and a glass of milk.
After doing my fair share of Google searching, I saw that this is a sign of estrogen dominance, which is not necessarily good for growth.
On the other hand, on this forum this is generally talked about like a good sign. I was hoping to know if I should keep at this or maybe switch up my program.
Thank you! Big Grin

welcome to 2nd puberty all part of 'growing' pains.....

(17-08-2014, 10:52 PM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  welcome to 2nd puberty all part of 'growing' pains.....

Woo hoo! That's what I was wanting to hear! I'm definitely feeling them. Now I just want to see them. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon