Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

follicular phase

I know many people take PM during follicular phase only, and people will say "15 days" from beginning of period as day 1.. but if it is about really following your own cycle, I imagine the 15 days should be adjusted. Do we take it only to the onset of ovulation? I can tell I am ovulating now, so is this when I stop taking it for this cycle (i.e. day 1 of ovulation)?

Better stop 1-2 days BEFORE ovulation, otherwise PM will most likely mess up your cycle.

I last took PM yesterday and am going to stop now. I can tell I am likely ovulating (or is it about to ovulate?) because of the wetter, thinner feel of my discharge and that it is clear, and some sensation in my lower abs (like the mildest of cramps, but not painful). I took PM for 10 days (I started on day 2 of my period, actually). It seems short, but my cycle is pretty short.. I usually get my period every 25-26 days.

The body is a fascinating machine. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon