Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to achieve permanent results? Mimicking puberty?

Ok, I've been doing a little reading around the hormones required to increase breast fat and tissue permanently - as I think most of my growth was probably just swelling. I've read a lot of contradictory things, but the general impression is that it's the combination of hormones in the right quantities that does the trick (then there's the confusing bit about whether increasing a hormone is good or bad, as it could cause you to become less sensitive to it!).

I thought prolactin only caused temporary swelling, but I've read that when combined with oestrogen it helps increase fat cells in the breast.

I've also read that progesterone is what stops lactation from prolactin.

I've also read that progesterone inhibits oestrogen's effects on the breasts.

And that it causes more sensitivity to oestrogen.

Arrrgh. Confused. Basically, I'm wondering what combination/ratio of hormones causes breast growth in puberty and how I can recreate that. Im on bcp, and I know a lot of people say that growth from that isn't permanent. So what should I combine with it to achieve results? More prolactin and topical oestrogen to increase fat while the high progesterone in the bcp will supposedly develop tissue and stop lactation? Or will these extra hormones cause my body to become resistant to the effects of breast-growth hormones? Do I need to cycle to sensitise receptors? Or will spending equal time on and off a hormone in turns cause nothing to happen as it'll receive the 'off' message in the spaces between and cause them to shrink again?

It seems the more I read the more confused I get.

As for me: lower-belly subcutaneous fat and butt fat in excess(not that i have a problem with the latter haha). what hormonal profile does this indicate? maybe oestrogen dominance with not enough prolactin to direct fat storage to breasts?

(17-08-2014, 12:03 AM)isobasic Wrote:  As for me: lower-belly subcutaneous fat and butt fat in excess(not that i have a problem with the latter haha). what hormonal profile does this indicate? maybe oestrogen dominance with not enough prolactin to direct fat storage to breasts?

So, if I take prolactin I'll lose my belly and it'll become tits?

(17-08-2014, 12:32 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(17-08-2014, 12:03 AM)isobasic Wrote:  As for me: lower-belly subcutaneous fat and butt fat in excess(not that i have a problem with the latter haha). what hormonal profile does this indicate? maybe oestrogen dominance with not enough prolactin to direct fat storage to breasts?

Don't know about losing existing fat but I read a few things claiming that it causes oestrogen to store fat in the breasts rather than 'lower regions' :L

(17-08-2014, 12:35 AM)isobasic Wrote:  
(17-08-2014, 12:32 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Don't know about losing existing fat but I read a few things claiming that it causes oestrogen to store fat in the breasts rather than 'lower regions' :L
Okay, thanks!

http://www.totalityofbeing.com/Frameless...tShape.htm

for what its worth read this, its pretty interesting

(17-08-2014, 03:45 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  http://www.totalityofbeing.com/Frameless...tShape.htm

wow! very helpful

(17-08-2014, 05:56 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  
(17-08-2014, 03:45 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  http://www.totalityofbeing.com/Frameless...tShape.htm

wow! very helpful

Every time I read that it makes me want to focus just on progesterone yeh! And it makes sense. That's why I tried maca but sadly maca was too strong for me anyway Sad

(17-08-2014, 06:24 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-08-2014, 05:56 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  

wow! very helpful

Every time I read that it makes me want to focus just on progesterone yeh! And it makes sense. That's why I tried maca but sadly maca was too strong for me anyway Sad

Cool, thanks! However, this seems to contradict it: http://library.med.utah.edu/kw/human_rep...prolactin/ This makes me think I need to concentrate on prolactin!

I'm not sure about any studies but I'm on the mini pill and still have breastmilk (even though baby weaned last month) I have taken pm this past week and literally shrunk my breasts 1" & I could hardly express anything. I quit the pm and my supply increased. (I'm not pumping oz. went from clear liquid when on PM to milky again)

I will be starting a granular program that includes pituitary which produces prolactin and oxytocin, both very good for breast enhancement. hopefully it's not just milk that fills my breasts and it's fat.

sorry I couldn't be more help. also, I have breast tissue and pumping, massage, and dry brushing have given me great results so far. (Mini pill might be increasing results)

Progesterone only doesn't seem right, or nobody would grow from PM.

I think it's:
Estrogen + progesterone without testosterone => boobs
Estrogen without progesterone => butt. I haven't verified this 2nd one but I hear it here a lot and it seems to fit many cases. Likewise I have often heard here estrogen without DHT/testosterone => thighs and heard example stories, but I haven't verified this either.

Though many women have high estrogen and might only want progesterone in the short term.

Other minor factors include prolactin, insulin, human growth hormone and thyroid hormone. Prolactin for boobs, the others for the whole body in general.

So much contradicting information ya. It's best to check studies or articles that reference studies. Even wikipedia is nice as long as it has references.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon