Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am i loaded with testosterone?

I havent been able to schedule a well check up so i can ask for my hormone level testvto be done. However i suspect i might have excess testosterone as i have a high sex drive with acne problems and problematic body hair (grows on my nuckles belly back facial area and toes) my hair was thinning before i started a hair care routine to combat the fallout. Im notbsure as to the exact symptoms of high testosterone but id like some input

Yes I have that too. Take saw palmetto 5000mg per day. I've been doing that for about a month now and it has seemed to help quite a bit with the acne and the hair. I shave my arms and it has seemed to slow the regrowth, and helped the facial hair to be finer too and less noticeable. I would definitely give it a try..testosterone stopped me from growing boobs as a teenager and I know it has for lots of other girls too. Gotta get rid of that nasty androgen. Oh yeah but I can't say it does much to lower sex drive. Depends on how you view it..I don't need mine atm due to my being single. Anyway I would give it a try! It might be just what you need.

Red Reishi and Pygeum also reduce testosterone conversion (reductase) to DHT. You can use White Peony to convert testosterone into estrogen (aromatase). There are threads on anti-androgens and aromatases.

Thanks so much for your input!! I will most likely try saw palmetto. And white peony? I never herd of that but I'm definitely going to search it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon