Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about Maca powder

(24-08-2014, 06:30 PM)Lunice Wrote:  I'll totally consider that, thanks. :O
I love you guys all here,. :-)

Another example,pretty much looks like me if I had boobs. :-\ http://bertc.com/subsix/stars/images/welch5e.jpg

See,no matter what that looks fat to me.I don't want to become anorexis though,but the bonessss.:-[

Oh, and I will definitely try maca soon.I just worry about gaining unwanted hip fat...:-\
=============================
This pic looks good!!!

Hmm,yeah...then it's in my mind because I think long and lean torsos are perfect, but I have to accept there are many shapes and not everyone looks like Victoria's Secret model.Those girls are ruining our lives, I should've seen that comming as I am only 19.
It's hard because if you have long torso even some fat looks good on you.

Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharlal Nehru

Imo, that body shape in the picture you showed us is GORGEOUS. Not fat at all! In fact, I would like it even more if she had a plumper booty. I loooove curvy bodies Big Grin

I feel relief,thanks. Blush
I just realised Kate Upton has high hips too. :O And Shakira has a short torso and small breasts yet looks awesome!I just wish I had narrower hips but they're not wide either. :-)
And also 70%of women in my country have high hips,soooo,it's common here.

I am raised not to show of my body so I really don't care about bikinis or whatever.I am rocking my clothes anyways. Cool
But I worry about what men think, especially if they don't know how I look under clothes so they can't choose lol, until after marriage.
Yes, I am virgin haha. xD I don't like to play with anyone, I don't want a BF fo a week, I want to find someone I will spend my life with.
I really want to have something feminine on my body... :-\
Can't wait to get maca and join the gym next month!

Does anyone think you can minimise straight wide hips or hip dips in some people by building hip abductors muscle?This is important for a lot of ladies, can't find answer anywhere.Huh

Also Jennifer Larence, she has higher hips too. Big Grin
Yay, we're normal!

Ouch, my nipples are so sore today, I should've gotten my period yesterday. :-\
I never had PMS symptoms before, my hormones are crazy.[/quote]..

For lower body muscles, do squats and lunges.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squat_(exercise)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunge_(exercise)

Of course, bio-females do not need heavy weight or any weight at all for squatting.

Lunice the new pictures you've added lead me to see our shapes as indeed different.
That waist high hip ratio is actually very appealing, even to myself as someone with the dreaded short torso hip dips.

Thanks, I already do a couple of those daily but hate them. xD My knees make that sound when I squat lol.

Yeah,I didn't know it before either until I lost weight. :-\ Really, that's nice to hear,thank you. Blush I think it's called athletic body shape.
I wish I had hips like yours though, but I feel good with these now. :-D Found out many people have them actually, even celebs.It's just not noticeable under clothes, it makes you even look better in clothes haha. xD

Also, becoming skinny won't make me look any better, I am already underweight so I'll just tone myself and sculpt me some curves heh. Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon