Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about Maca powder

Nah, I combined my diet reaserch + NBE research, nothing much.Whenever I want to add new food to my diet I research it.
Plus in highschool I was famous for being awesome in biology. :-P
Some people get boobs and some brains. :-P Just kidding haha.

Boobs + brains ftw! I'd be in a terrible dilemma if I was forced to choose between the two. Tongue Rolleyes

Yeah haha. xD
I think I have problems, depression etc.I honestly wish I never changed the way I was thinking...I used to act strong,I hated romace movies and books and I did't like being feminine...I even liked how muscular women looked,now I hate it.I want all the opposite but I have nothing that makes me feel feminine except my face, thanks goodness...
I have short torso and high hips, my bum is awful after weight loss and a flat chest makes it all worse.I want to lose more weight but I don't know will it help me look any better actually.I will join a gym next month too.

I found a photo googling and this is exactly how I look, except my bust is even smaller and I naturaly have a small thigh gap but slightly bigger thighs: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...O1ILS8m8TA

I still some fat in belly (I really hope it's fat and not organs), lovehandles or whatever it is above bum cheeks and thighs.
I don't get how someone under weight can have fat and heavy legs?Lack of muscle?

Anyone know is it possible to make gluteus medius bigger, I don't have hip dips but it's just a too straight line,I really want to make it rounder to minimise visibility of top of my hip bone which is above my belly button. -_-

I am never going to marry! *cries*

I don't know what to do,try to get breasts or try to make my lover body smaller to balance the top.But my hips are not that narrow... My hands are so long and thin and I look so weird, even if I had flat belly it would look wide.
Waist is everything I have to feel feminine with but it makes my hips more visible,I don't want a smalle waist for that reason.
Can you even enlarge breasts if you get skinny and even get some muscle?Probably not... :-( They may even completely disappear...Can breasts have size without fat,just tissue?

Or I may fail at both. T_T

Dodgy Just looked up Miley Cyrus and I feel so much better hahahaha. Big Grin

That makes me happy that you feel better. by the way the pic from the link is actually pretty. Remember, it is your perception that creates your reality. No one can put you down, without your permission. <3 POM

Aww Lunice!
I identified with everything you just shared!
I have the same body just I gained 20 effing lbs since starting birth control.
I used to be 5'9.5 and 130 lbs now I'm 145-150 Sad
I store alll of my chub on my hips, lower thighs and lower back and Tummy.

Ahhh, it's hard with all these perfect celebs and models... :-(
Btw, don't you think it's weird you can't see Dakota Johnson's stomach anywhere?
o.o
C'mon, we're fine. Blush

Since we have same body shape and fat deposition we should deinitely look for solutions together and share. :-)

(24-08-2014, 01:08 PM)Lunice Wrote:  Yeah haha. xD
I think I have problems, depression etc.

i take 5000 i.u. (international units) of vitamin d per day either (5) 1000 i.u or (1) 5000. i.u pill(s) per day. i prefer the one 5000 i.u when i can find the quantities like that. it may take up to a month before you notice a sense of 'well being' and contentment.

article for vitamin d for depression;
http://www.livestrong.com/article/357793...epression/

I will deff keep you informed. Maca gave me all butt no extra thighs or anything else btw.
I think the first key is to avoid all refined sugar which I believe you are doing (:

Totes agree with the Vit D statement. I was diagnosed deficient and should be taking 2000 iu a day.

I'll totally consider that, thanks. :O
I love you guys all here,. :-)

Another example,pretty much looks like me if I had boobs. :-\ http://bertc.com/subsix/stars/images/welch5e.jpg
She has a slightly better waistline though,smoother..for now mine is too but if I lose an inch of my waist I'll just look creepy.

See,no matter what that looks fat to me.I don't want to become anorexis though,but the bonessss.:-[

Oh, and I will definitely try maca soon.I just worry about gaining unwanted hip fat...:-\
Can't find anywhere is it possible to build muscle between thigh and hips?Gluteus medius I think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon