Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone replicated the BB/UB etc. recipes?

I was on Swansons site yesterday and that have all ingredients for a copycat pill. It would be approx. $25 a month without shipping. Bovine ovary, adrenal, pituitary. MSM & Kelp. I did also included adrenal gland in my recipe, since many people have adrenal issues.

Obviously, you would have to eat more fruits and almonds to include the vit c to help absorb adrenal and MSM. also, protein to absorb the BO.

Since this recipe includes both ingredients for thyroid and adrenal it will regulate ANYONE'S temp so they can get the benefits from the BO.

I haven't tried this yet, but I'm tempted to start it in 2 weeks. if I see benefits, I may keep it as a regular regimen, regardless of breast growth. I have adrenal issues. and would love to fix them. I'm not positive on the amount of time it takes for your glands and thyroid to start functioning without supplements... if at all. but from the breast pill website it says 1 year for the permanent breast growth. (I believe that's what I read anyway.)

Anyway, if someone wants to try this recipe first, I would love to hear about it and if you get results.

Oops! that's the estimate for a TWO MONTH SUPPLY.

I'm going to try it since nobody wants. to be my test subject.

I ordered adrenal, ovary, & pituitary glandular. Kelp, MSM, fish, & chicken collagen
I should get my order next week.

I will increase my vit. c with fruits/veggies and I'm already on a high protein diet. it cost $49.67 (with 10% discount) this will be my 2 month supply. To save money I will not take the recommended dosage of chicken collagen (it was expensive) I don't have a thyroid issue so I only purchased the lowest dosage of kelp. I I ordered the 1500mg of MSM & everything else is standard for bottles. I can post those if anyone is interested.

I will keep everyone posted.

Goodluck on your test program! I will be following your progress on this one.
Smile

Thanks, koko!
I just took my first set of pills! I'm starting with I pill each and will continue my massage, pumping, and dry brushing. will post frequently.

Day 2, no noticeable growth but my body temp has increased! Only temporary for now. only lasts about 6 hours that I can feel. my mood is also elevated. I'm very hopeful and have been having itchy breast (deep tissue) my nipples/areolas have also shrunk?! Not crazy small but almost to prepregnancy size. will update. measurements in a week.

Mood is still elevated, I feel more motivated! Breasts are starting to ache and my smaller (left) breast is starting to look puffy in the nipple. almost like when your breasts are growing.
No huge gains and the pic is from last night but you can see the change in my breasts and waist (I waist train with a corset)
Enjoy for a few days

For further updates goto personal programs and look for "new program, new thread" thanks

NT,
Have you come across some information on whether some herbs are ok to use with BO? Like using some herbs as anti androgens, and pro aromatase while on BO. I actually am using red reishi as anti androgen because I'm having larger than usual pimples from time to time.

I haven't. I have been using spearmint, which worked great when using BO, but just didn't cut it for placenta. so I'm trying SP . we will see if that helps

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon