Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary side effects???PLEASE HELP

I have been doing some research on Bovine Ovaries as I want to buy bountiful breasts. I am 17 but on certain websites it says that it can risk fertility (I intend to have babies!!) alone with cancer of the uterus-which is V.scary. So has anyone who HAS BEEN on bountiful breasts on any product that contain Bovine Ovaries or was CURRENTLY ON had a baby? it sounds very odd!lol but these a very worrying issue for me.

any put will be HIGHLY appreciatedBlush

I haven't been on it and I don't intend to because I, too, want to have kids someday. I wouldn't risk it if I were you, even if some people have had their fertility unaffected by Bovine Ovary, because you never know how it can affect you personally, since everyone's body is different.

hey missispo! welcome to the forum...

17 is a little young, especially to be looking at bo... nbe overall shouldn't really start until you are at least 18, preferably early 20s just because you might still grow yet!

bo can also balance hormones... my only side effect has been to actually do good things for my skin! but it isn't heavily researched, so it is one of the more risky options.

someone at 17 should consider maybe a suction device or something, as opposed to an internal method such as bo or herbs, like maybe check out noogleberry or something (i said noogle because it is cheapest... i know at 17 i didn't have a ton of cash!). why not look at the suction forum?

Hi everyone, and welcome missispo, i agree with emmiedee that 17 is a little too young to be thinking about BO and you might find you still have some growing to do without ant NBE but i think a pump could be really good to help your development to start with and then later down the line if you dont have any success, then think about using something else. I know BO can do all kinds of things internaly, i am male and BB has caused alot of changes in me, but i think its like most things, side effects can happen, even an over the counter painkiller has a list of side effects aslong as my arm lol. So its best to do your homework and be as aware of whatever you choose to take as possible. Good luck hun xxxx

I am looking into noogleberry but I did have an early puberty (10yrs old) I assumed that my boobs would grow really big cause I started early-the irony!lol

I will take on board that 17 is still pretty young but I would have assumed seeing as I started early I would have ended early as well?

Hi Missispo, i would think the same as you, if you started early you should finish puberty earlier, but the bodys a strange thing and it does not always do what you think it should lol. I would leave BO for a while though maybe a year or so, but you no your body better than anyone so do what you think is right hun, the noogleberry is exellent and alot of people have had great growth with it, including myself and its fairly cheap which is a bonus lol, and maybe look into the herb side of NBE as i know alot of people are having success with that aswell. I have never heard of BO causing fertility problems in women when i did my research but then again theres not alot written about BO, so if you have any doubts stay well clear hun its not worth the risk. Thats just my opinion though and im no expert lol. Good luck xxxx.

Thank very much everyone, particularly Cheryl for your advice it was very helpful
I think doing BO now is slightly risky seeing as my body is slighly unpredictable!lol but I will look into noogleberry it seems very effective and kinder to my purse

Smile

Thats ok hun, we are all here to help where we can, its quite daunting to start with when you start NBE, but im sure you will find what suites you best, so just keep positive and anything you dont understand fully, just ask. Good luck xxxx

Oh wow! I'm sorry Cheryl and emmie, I have to disagree here. BO can be used by anyone who has had their period for at least 2 years. I've done my research on this. Both BB and UB were first made for TEENAGERS! Not adults! So it's actually made for someone under 18. So yes it would be the safest internal thing for her to try. I remember reading this on the BB website, but I forgot where, but here is where you can find this information on the UB website... http://www.medplex.com/ultrabreast.html

But I agree that noogleberry can be effective for everyone as I use both UB and nooglberry Big Grin

Now as far as herbs go, I think ladies should wait till 21 lol since some don't stop growing naturally until then, but the norm is 18. Herbs can mess with hormones badly, but so far using BO I haven't had any such side effects like I had with herbs.

Oh and I started puberty at 13 I'm now 22, but have tried different things in NBE since I was 18, so 4 years. HTH

Just do your research hun.

missispo, just to let you know i had a friend who started her period at 9 and had her boob growth spurt at TWENTY!! crazy, right? but it happens... she was a gymnast and when she quit, BOOM. i was a gymnast, too, so i kept hoping... but no luck for me!

lucy at noogleberry might be able to help whenever you make a decision. that method is external, as are eating boobie foods and (to an extent with suction) massage. i would say check out the boobie foods lists and look into noogleberry. you wont mess with hormones that way, but you might be able to coax your body to grow a little more. especially if you spent your teens doing sports... that can have more of an effect than you realize. just make sure you eat healthy, too. herbals they will still tell you to stay away from until you are closer to 20 or even older, so your best bet is probably to stick with externals. but most of us are over on the suction forum, too, so see you over there!

best boobie wishes...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon