Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I AM LEAVING, OR LEAVING FOR NOW...

Hey gals, I have something personal going on in my life right now and also my emotions have been up and down that I don't think I am good at contributing to the group right now. I am either going to be leaving the group :-/ or maybe just take an extended break not sure yet... Thanks to everyone who has been so nice to me in helping me reach my goal, and I hope you all reach your goals! Happy growing!

I hope everything works out well for you and soon and that you come back soon. Take care!!
I actually had a thing or two I was going to ask you.

you will be missed. *hugs*hoope things get better for you

(10-08-2014, 10:36 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Hey gals, I have something personal going on in my life right now and also my emotions have been up and down that I don't think I am good at contributing to the group right now. I am either going to be leaving the group :-/ or maybe just take an extended break not sure yet... Thanks to everyone who has been so nice to me in helping me reach my goal, and I hope you all reach your goals! Happy growing!

Hope it gets resolved chick. Chin up Smile

I too hope things get better for you. All the best. Smile

All the best and I hope everything works out and we see you back soon!Tongue
Hugs

Sammie

My best wishes too, I have read many of your contributions and hope to do so in the future when you (hopefully) return.

Hugs
Heather

Best wishes BB
Please come back even if only to just say "Hello."
XOXOX

I hope you are OK? We will all miss you, you seemed so sweet and friendly and had some great thread ideas.
Won't be the same without you, hope you come back some time.
Xxx

(10-08-2014, 10:36 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Hey gals, I have something personal going on in my life right now and also my emotions have been up and down that I don't think I am good at contributing to the group right now. I am either going to be leaving the group :-/ or maybe just take an extended break not sure yet... Thanks to everyone who has been so nice to me in helping me reach my goal, and I hope you all reach your goals! Happy growing!

wow I'm sorry your emotional and hurting ..your inches on your tits never stopped <3 your so beautiful and I hope you feel better (=

It might be better to watch the pm with your emotional ..it can make bad pms in high doses put your emotional health first < 3......your boobs seem perfect enough already <3 =DD

-boobie huggles-

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon