Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alternatives to BO

I'm 26 y/o with slightly hypoplastic breasts (big gap between breasts and raised areolas) and have been diagnosed with PCOS.
I also don't eat any beef products for cultural reasons and even if I could get over the mental hurdle which prevents me from eating beef or beef products, I am a bit concerned about the notion that raw cow ovaries can potentially transmit BSE.

I know that the producers of BO supplements say their product comes from countries that have never had an outbreak of mad cow disease, but how reliable are they? Who are they regulated by?

My question is would something like lamb/sheep or pig placenta induce the same effects as BO?

(07-08-2014, 09:43 PM)tangy80 Wrote:  I'm 26 y/o with slightly hypoplastic breasts (big gap between breasts and raised areolas) and have been diagnosed with PCOS.
I also don't eat any beef products for cultural reasons and even if I could get over the mental hurdle which prevents me from eating beef or beef products, I am a bit concerned about the notion that raw cow ovaries can potentially transmit BSE.

I know that the producers of BO supplements say their product comes from countries that have never had an outbreak of mad cow disease, but how reliable are they? Who are they regulated by?

My question is would something like lamb/sheep or pig placenta induce the same effects as BO?

No. Not the same. And yes, we take a big risk. Nothing else has been as effective for me as bo has. You just have try different things till you find something that works!

Take care of your androgens first, get a pump and then look into pm or nature day or wonderup.

But bo is known to be 90% effective and takes longer to show results than herbal protocols. At least its permanent though.

Thanks for replying tibetan, just had a look at your programme and you've done very well - congrats you look great!

I think you're right I'll prob start with the pump first until I get new hormone tests done. I had a blood test a few years ago which showed a high level of testosterone so I've cut out sugar in my diet with the hope that it will do something. Think Dr said FSH, LH and oestrogen were fine but I'd quite like to see the numbers myself to see i anything needs balancing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon