Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I start tomorrow.

Natty, I think everyone can tell you have been working out.... Looking great. Keep it up.

Thanks! I just recently changed my lifestyle (6months ago) about 2 months ago I started getting results. my results started to speed up with the corset. I am almost the same size I was in highschool! anyway, it's easy to keep loose with 6 little ones around everyday. Smile
I love how supportive and upbeat everyone is here.

6 little ones just prove you love a different type of exercise.Big Grin OOPs, did I just type that?????

Don't we all love that type of exercise Wink

I got my supplements, had my first dose! I will continue with my pumping, massage and dry brushing. I continued to have break through bleeding. so I am taking a mini pill every 12 hours. it has also kept my mood stable for an entire day instead of wearing off before bed. (I will eventually just buy some PC to supplement the second bc pill)
Will update in a few days when things start kicking into gear! So, damn excited.

No major size changes. my temp. has become less noticeable. my skin in general is more awake. touch is much more sensitive. my tastes are changing and smells are slightly off. my adrenaline does not go crazy anymore. I feel a sense of calm and control now. my breast feel much fuller. I will measure next week. I took a photo last night. my waist is definitely different and my breasts are much perkier.
will take down in a few days,

You're getting some great definition there! Can see your body shape changing.
How does one go about deleting pics? I want to remove some from my thread, but after 1440 hours (a day) it's not allowed?

Click "user cp" than on the left side below the options to change avatar etc. there is a manage attachments. Smile Hope that helps. thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon