Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I start tomorrow.

Congratulations!

Thanks, Pirate!

So, I pumped for 30 min. & success IMO my large breast (right) is starting to perk up! Woo hoo! volume, finally. I increased an inch, it is not much and I know it won't last but I'm happy!

New pics! From earlier (1st pic) & after pumping (2nd pic)

Wow you look amazing after 6 babies! I can really see the results, keep up the good work!
My midsection wants to look as nice and trim as yours!

Thanks, Jet! Having 6 kids to chase after keeps a person on their toes. lol.

update from last night. breasts still looked more symmetric and I only went down a .5 inch from last nights measurement. Hoping it's growth and not still just "swelling"

anyway, I'm going to finish pumping and massaging & repeat the routine tonight. I'm pumping for an hour 15:5 x 4 twice a day & massaging with cocoa butter. I only pressure the pump. until my breasts turn slightly pink and make fog up the cups. I move the position each time to ensure I develop everywhere and don't just stretch out one area.

I will post pictures tonight if there are any worthwhile changes.
AB 31.5
BUST 33.5
UB 26.5
WAIST 25
UH 33.75
HIPS/BUTT 36
THIGHS 19.5

I broke down and purchased a 2 month supply of glandulars. I'm attempting to replicate (actually improve) BB, UB & other breast enhancement pills. it cost under $50 and will be delivered in 1-4 business days! My new program will consist of

350mg adrenal glandular
250mg ovary glandular
80mg pituitary glandular (may take 2 or more a day)
1500mg MSM
500mg chicken collagen (may take 2 or more a day)
500mg fish collagen
225mcg kelp (may take 2 or more a day)

My breasts are fuller with just pumping and look much more youthful, but as everyone knows instant gratification is much better.

I will continue with my current program and post pictures if I have any significant changes.

Hey girl! Congrats on the growth and you have great enthusiasm & motivation for NBE which is GREAT & will only benefit you!!

I noticed that you changed your program (herbs/supps) 3 times in just the last 6 days and had also mentioned that you'd try one set of herbs for a week and if you saw improvement that you'd order more. Well, it takes longer than a week to see if an herb or combo of herbs is benefiting your NBE. You should be consistent for a longer period of time to see results from any herb(s). Most people think that 2 months, sometimes even a month is a good length of time to see if what you're using internally is helping, or if you should switch. 3 different sets of herbs/supps in 6 days isn't good. Not that you hurt yourself, but continuing to switch that frequently isn't a good idea. Think at LEAST 4-6 weeks per set, 2-3 months is more ideal.

You should also take a week break & maybe do a mild cleanse between herbal programs to clear out your system & liver & give your liver a break.

I just hate to see you over flood your liver or system. I'd also hate to see your growth not be what it could be by just staying consistent & giving 1 program enough time to benefit you the way that it could Smile

Thanks Charlie.
Yes, I am fickle. lol, what woman isn't! I have not used any FG or GR, (they haven't arrived and after reading about glandulars, I feel they will be more suitable for my body. The the herbs really threw me for a loop and I haven't used anything since I stopped them. My body is really feeling more balanced without the herbs. pumping and massage are giving me improvements still. (Might be due to my mini pill) either way I'm going to commit to the glandulars because even though my intentions are better breasts, I would be ecstatic is my hair, skin, nails, and mood improved. B

I've had success with GR in the past for lactation but if I'm not intending to breastfeed why produce more milk? Engorgement and mastitis is not fun and I've had both weaning.

Like I mentioned before I've continued my pump, massage, rub program since I stopped herbals. I'm hoping my system will be as detoxed as possible (while on bc) before I start the glandular program.

I do appreciate the concern, the community here is so supportive and much better atmosphere than some forums I've joined in the past.

Oh! My bad. I didn't know you never did the FG & GR. lol. Sorry, was just trying to help you out. Oh, I know all about fickle Smile And I don't know about you, but I get impatient and a little aggravated sometimes just because I want growth faster (who doesn't??) lol.

You're motivation is inspiring & contagious. Hopefully a lot of girls that need a motivation boost will see your thread.

I've breastfed too, stopped about a year ago. So far goats rue hasn't induced lactation at all for me. But your breasts have been through much more breastfeeding than mine have, so they might be hard wired to easily lactate now. So it might cause you to. But I'm not sure.

It's okay. miscommunication is easy online. It has only been a little over a month since I stopped bfing, I can still express milk and have let down a few times. I want to ensure growth and not milk. I'm still sceptical about BO because I haven't seen reviews about breastfeeding/lactating and using glabdulars. we will see.

Can't find my tape measure but here is my starting pic vs tonight.

I've decided to stop measuring. I will measure monthly. my stats just change so much with exercise and waist training. I'm starting to feel aches in my breasts and my nipples are sensitive. my nipples have gotten smaller?? Seems odd but any progress is progress, I guess. my glandulars should be here by Thursday. I'm getting very excited. my breasts do have more firmness and are higher off my chest wall. nothing else to report as of now.

wait, the dry brushing is definitely making my skin more supply and my fat is becoming less "squishy"

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon