Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how should the noogleberry fit?

Thanks, Karren! That is a really good idea. I did that just now and I really do have a petite frame.. so I think it will be safer to just order the medium cups.

Hmm.. what happens if you outgrow your cups at the top, but the bigger cups are too big for your frame?

Like karen said if large that are only 5 in across will fit then those would be better they aren't a large size really I would have thought xl was more of a medium size so their cups run extremely small.

The Medium Noogleberry dome is 11cm wide and the large is 14... seems like way to big a jump... the Bosom Beauty 2012 system has large domes that are 12 cm wide.. which could be an option.

personally I have no issues in buying something larger and using a heat gun to modify it to fit my needs..

(07-08-2014, 04:56 PM)Karren Wrote:  The reason you didn't swell is although your breast fits in the dome... its mostly under compression and not expansion... if your breasts didn't touch the sides of the domes then the negative pressure would cause them to expand and there would be room to expand.... but since they were sucked in to a smaller space... only the tips of your breasts are being acted on by the negative pressure.... the rest is being compressed.... you might even be causing them to contract..... properly fit domes should only contact the base of the breast to give you the best results... imho...

Karren, can you please elaborate on this? So when you say that the domes shouldn't touch the sides of your breast, are you saying that when you first place them on your chest or when you're pumping? My underbust is 24.5" around. When I measure right underneath my armpits from side to side only, I come up with 30cm, under my breasts 28cm. I have a medium nb. Do you think the large ones will fit? I also have the khangzu cups, but I think they're leaving track marks on my chest so I want ti get back to using nb. Since no one is replying to my own thread, does anyone know why the nb makes a 'farting' sound?

the farting sound is from air leaking out.. it means the seal is not 100%

Thank you, Ruch. Do you have any suggestions as to how I can prevent this air leakage? I use plenty of lotion and/or oil.

Following this thread x

Sorry, just saw the question now! The air now stops leaking most of the time. I think because I have grown a bit, so perhaps I fill the cups a bit better. Keep working at it and it will eventually stop leaking as often once you start to grow a bit.

(07-08-2014, 07:14 PM)Karren Wrote:  Larges are about 5 and a half inches accross.... measure yourself and see if two will fit accross your chest with a couple inches in between.....

Karren, quick question for the expert Smile Why a couple of inches in between? To fit the base of my breasts I am using the CLs. However, they are touching each other in the middle, it's the only way I can fit them on my chest. Is it an issue that the touch? The Ms fit further apart but are way too small for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon