Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie here - surprised by results

Hi everyone,
I recently discovered this forum, some of the stories and picture posted here are so inspirational and gives me hope! I only recently started researching about NBE.

I have been using fennugreek powder with oil as a topical massage which I've been doing twice a day only for about 5 mins per breast. Along with drinking soy (which I think has been a massive help - not the reason I switched to soy, cow's milk actually irritates my skin), and doing some chest exercises (part of my cardio routine) I have noticed some change - my breasts appear fuller at least - if not larger. My bra size is 32A and I am quite skinny and have a petite frame (4'11). Oh and I'm 20 but my breasts only started becomign bigger this year I think - or maybe because I put on some weight - I weigh 42kg (6.7 stones?). My left breast has always been larger, and it seems like it has responded better than my right. I'm not sure if I should concentrate on the right one first - to even it out.

My routine isn't very advanced - yet, I only wanted to try out the fennugreek and the exercises to see if they could help - and boy was I really surprised when I could see results so quickly!

I never thought there would be other methods that worked for NBE - really amazing to see that it works! Thanks everyone who shared their stories and photos! Big Grin

Next I want to try supplements, but I am not too keen on taking them - and would rather massage applying herbs directly to my breasts where they'll be absorbed - or at least have more of a chance to. But I think taking some wouldn't hurt if I don't overdose right? Dodgy

Also I bought a whole load of essential oils for massage: Ylang Ylang, Fennel, Fennugreek and mixed this in with a body oil to dilute like the manufacture's recommendation. The essential oils are so strong - their smells overpowering, and when I used it almost stang, I', not sure if I am allergic to something but the concoction left little red dot marks over the skin of my breasts. So I have stopped using it now as I'm a bit concerned Sad

Also to clarify...I realised the first batch of massage oil which I made was not potent at all - I mixed grounded fennugreek seed powder with oil - WHICH DOESN'T MIX :L hahah! But I still applied it anyway (used 200ml already!) and because I thought it smelt horrible I washed it off - and only recently have I been leaving it on overnight for my breasts to absorb - I can tolerate the smell now Tongue

Anyway to me all of this just goes to show that NBE does work and it did for me! It gives me real encouragement that when I used what I now realise is; that if one of the seemingly least effective methods (essentially just massge by itself) - unless you count exercise (didn't do loads) and soy milk, can give these results - I am excited to see what better, normal methods can achieve!!
Big Grin

Sorry for the long post, I tend to ramble and stray from my main point. Hopefully I will post again with good news and progress. I have been massaging for about 1.5 months maybe, made no measurements but can tell my breasts are fuller, perkier and larger perhaps - bras seem more filled Big Grin

Hi, we have quite the same body shape.
I am 4'11''/150.9cm, 96lbs/43kg.
I was 28D(like 32B but lower band size) since I gained weight.

I am also taking fenugreek seeds, but I have them raw (with water), besides saw palmetto extract one capsule(640mg) a day. I do massage with olive oil. At night, I would apply breast mask "Rapibust". I don't know how effective Rapibust is. In six days, it claims to make woman's boobs grow a cup large.

Since I took them, (plus massage) for 5 days now... My boobs become more full, and they look like they have milk trapped inside them. But I might have placebo effect.

Good luck anyway.

congratulations with the results! you may want to stick with your routine for a while since that seems to be working, but change it up so your breasts don't plateau (like mine did!). It's the same thing as exercise, trick the muscles to keep them growing, trick the boobies too! You have lots of options with your essential oils.

I am thin and 5'2". it's really hard for me to gain weight, so gaining fat in of itself is a challenge, but nothing ventured nothing gained!

@epik123 what chest exercises are you doing? I'm 21 also petite and find it hard to put on weight. Haven't had any success with anything yet

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon