Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

dangit.... alcohol :P

Hubby and I went out on a date. Haven't had date night in awhile and wanted time to ourselves away from the kids, even though we were missing them. But I had a margarita and forgot that I took a pm today. It was an accident I swear!!! Should I skip one tomorrow?? My text keeps getting deleted sorry. I'm posting on my phone

(05-08-2014, 03:21 AM)Kyanyan Wrote:  Hubby and I went out on a date. Haven't had date night in awhile and wanted time to ourselves away from the kids, even though we were missing them. But I had a margarita and forgot that I took a pm today. It was an accident I swear!!! Should I skip one tomorrow?? My text keeps getting deleted sorry. I'm posting on my phone

i would say better safe than sorry

Oh no, don't tell me alcohol interacts badly with PM, I just ordered some!
Would someone mind pointing me towards the info, please?

(09-08-2014, 01:49 PM)jet Wrote:  Oh no, don't tell me alcohol interacts badly with PM, I just ordered some!
Would someone mind pointing me towards the info, please?

which did u order...alcohol or pm? hee hee

(09-08-2014, 06:19 PM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  which did u order...alcohol or pm? hee hee
Hehe! Someone had to ask that question!
I just wondered because I like a tipple once in a while! I can't wait to get started on the PM and thought it's best to know all the contraindications :/

(09-08-2014, 06:38 PM)jet Wrote:  
(09-08-2014, 06:19 PM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  which did u order...alcohol or pm? hee hee
Hehe! Someone had to ask that question!
I just wondered because I like a tipple once in a while! I can't wait to get started on the PM and thought it's best to know all the contraindications :/

i dont blame u best to be safe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon