Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Power pumping!

Ok, so for those of you who know about power pumping to increase breastmilk supply, you know where the title came from and the jist of this experiment.

If any of you have done this or have any input, please share! Smile

I'm thinking about conducting a little experiment where I basically "power pump". I already only Noogleberry pump to where I feel a pull, I never let my boobs get red or purple or splotchy or anything. So I thought why not try pumping for an hour, break for an hour, pump for an hour, and so forth. (Mixing between 7:2, 10:3, 15:5) But just during my waking hours. I'll try this for two days in a row. I'll have to do this next weekend, it's the next chance I'll get to have that much time.

I'll take pics and measure before, then pics and measure after 24 hours after my last pump. We shall see....

After this experiment, I'm going to try pumping every other day for a week for 4 or 5 hour long sessions a day and let y'all know how that goes too.

Anyone else wanna try?

Im too mild/cautious a noogler to try but keen to follow your progress! Def to see if your measurements/pics change once you've done it! Smile

I don't have the time/privacy to pump so long, but will follow your "experiment". Big Grin

Same here, but very intrigued to see your results!

Yeah! I've done a few marathon pump fests before.... on was 12 hours straight.... my breasts actually hurt after taking the domes off.... obviously I'm not gentle enough! lol

^^ Haha! I know, sometimes I just want to GO AT IT! "Take it, suckers and GROW!". Lol. But I snoogled on accident once and woke up feeling bruised, so no mas.

I'm thinking that I'll have better results with experiment #2, rather than experiment #1. Just because it's for a longer time (a week) and because of the day off in between. I think I might be sore from the first experiment. I'll let y'all know

Okay, "Experiment #1" was a fail today. I'm going to have to do the 2-day power pumping experiment when my son is at his dads. Lol. Too much going on.

However, since I've already pumped 4 times today, I'll just proceed with "experiment #2" this week. I took before pics & measurements and will update y'all next Sunday Smile

I'll take pics & measurements right after my last pump next Saturday, then again 24 hours after my last pump.

Hoping this works. Sending you big boobie vibes

(10-08-2014, 01:51 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  Hoping this works. Sending you big boobie vibes

Thank you!! Smile How cute

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon