Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

avacado oil as a carrier/massage oil

Wow!! That's awesome!! Keep us updated with your results with this! Smile

Agreed thats pretty impressive. Keep us updated. Ifi wasnt soo weary of essential oils id try it myself

just applied a second dose of the cinnamon/avacado oil. will skip the pumpkin seed oil tonight to rule that out as a helper agent. if no change i will try again tomorrow w/pumpkin seed oil. both are not essentials (perhaps the cinnamon oil mixed w/ avacado oil is.) not sure it was given to me by a coworker a while ago. as last night my breasts are glowing red with heat and i am sure the vasodiolation of the cinnamon oil is causing that i even get aftertaste of cinnamon on tongue even though i didnt ingest it. this can happen with transdermal absorbtion. for instance i read in an herb book once (i believe it was Way of herbs) that if you put lavender oil on your wrist fifteen minutes later your breath will smell like lavender..so next time you apply any synthetic lotion think of how fast it is absorbed into the blood stream ....fifteen minutes.

my regular avacado oil should be in tomorrow i will do tests with that as well. stand alone and with other products. also my reishi mushroom extract is also in (3 bottles woot!) this is supposed to be one of the best anti-androgens out. plus an all around good health "herb".. i know i know its a fungus

i took about three droppers of it earlier doenst taste the greatest but i am sure it will work. one side effect may be itchiness...lol luckyy me are my boobs itchy because the are growing or is it from the reishi shroom.. who knows but i am tickeled pink like a cat's tongue....

(05-08-2014, 10:55 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Agreed thats pretty impressive. Keep us updated. Ifi wasnt soo weary of essential oils id try it myself

Why are you weary of essential oils?

And I wonder if you can just make an infusion & it be just as effective. Like add regular powdered cinnamon to avacado oil and either warm it up in a mason jar in a pot of water, or let it sit for a few weeks like they were talking about in the hops thread.

sooooo......no significant additional increase overnight, used cinnamon/avacado oil last night again. however today my regular avacado oil came in so i will try just using that instead of cinn/avacado oil. i am suspect in regards however,that the vasodiolation properties of cinnamon oil is what helped cause the initial plumping and growth . still waiting on wp and licorice extract to come in. had ordered an additional 500g of PM, will be a while before that comes in. but i have enough to continue the dr.jekkl/ms. squirrel experiments Tongue.

to be noted: extracts do not mix with avacado oil. i suspected they might not. its like oil and water the way the extract sits on the avacado oil. so it will not be a good carrier oil for extracts sorry to say.

if a person is to use extracts externally i would probably suggest applying them first before avacado oil and wait for it to absorb. perhaps added to a moisturizing cream or something. even though the avacado oil is quick to absorb it may create a moisture barrier and prevent the extracts from absorbing transdermally.

so logically, i suppose oil-based herbal remedies will work well with avacado oil "like to like" so they say.

(07-08-2014, 01:58 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  to be noted: extracts do not mix with avacado oil. i suspected they might not. its like oil and water the way the extract sits on the avacado oil. so it will not be a good carrier oil for extracts sorry to say.

if a person is to use extracts externally i would probably suggest applying them first before avacado oil and wait for it to absorb. perhaps added to a moisturizing cream or something. even though the avacado oil is quick to absorb it may create a moisture barrier and prevent the extracts from absorbing transdermally.

so logically, i suppose oil-based herbal remedies will work well with avacado oil "like to like" so they say.

What? What extracts are you referring to? And what kind of avocado oil do you have?

(07-08-2014, 05:21 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  What? What extracts are you referring to? And what kind of avocado oil do you have?

i was just trying to see if i could make a 'super' massage coctail of carrier oils and extracts mostly extracts containing anti-androgenic properties. i had tried with some reishi mushroom exrtact cause it was closest at hand. and i have the 'massage ' type of avacado oil. even though it said 100% avacado oil with no addative and/or hexane gas (preservative/process ??), i am reluctant to take inertnally unless specifically labeled 'edible'.

last night the cinnamon oil did not make me flush like previous, perhaps the cappilaries have been dialated to max? i put some on my lips to make sure the cinnamon was still an active ingredient. it worked there....oh an btw for all intents and purposes much like when handling jalepenios, do not touch anwyhere sensitive such as eyes (or genitals,as i found out when scratching an icth......ooh mama, it was on fire down there! )

white peony and licorice root extract came in today, so i am going to add those as well to prorgam for my nbe

Ooooooh okay, you're using a different oil than we are. I'm applying, and consuming, 100% cold pressed organic avacado oil (not massage oil. My kind is found on the cooking isle section of the health food store.) You might want to consider switching your type of oil because real avacado oil is actually one of the best carrier oils (vegetable carrier oils). Since your type of oil isn't the same, that's probably why it's not mixing well. What does the ingredients list say it contains?

Also, you might want to check out this thread made by the moderator:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9474

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon