Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nature's answer pueraria review

Hey everyone.

As you may know, i use natures answer pueriria the one with 100 mg and a lot if vitamin b16.
I promised i would leave a review on it. I have been using it for three months apx and so far i have amazing results. i see an increase of 0.5 inches every cycle. That is without noogling due to a lack of time.. and also without eating because i was fasting (as i am muslim and we fast during a holiday called ramadan).. I combine it with maca root, MSM and evening primrose oil. I had absolutely no side effects except a bit of constipation which is usually non-problematic if you eat fruits and cut down on junk food. I also have a little bit of acne coming up but its also non problematic for now.

I will continue using this brand. My periods have never gotten messed up. In fact , my cycle has gotten even more precise.
My friends complimented me saying they noticed a change in my figure. They noticed i have a more feminine figure Smile

En tout cas .

This was just a small review. Thanks for reading.

Much peace, love and courage .

Just to remind you, i started at 30 inches and im now 32 inches

(02-08-2014, 07:00 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  Hey everyone.

As you may know, i use natures answer pueriria the one with 100 mg and a lot if vitamin b16.
I promised i would leave a review on it. I have been using it for three months apx and so far i have amazing results. i see an increase of 0.5 inches every cycle. That is without noogling due to a lack of time.. and also without eating because i was fasting (as i am muslim and we fast during a holiday called ramadan).. I combine it with maca root, MSM and evening primrose oil. I had absolutely no side effects except a bit of constipation which is usually non-problematic if you eat fruits and cut down on junk food. I also have a little bit of acne coming up but its also non problematic for now.

I will continue using this brand. My periods have never gotten messed up. In fact , my cycle has gotten even more precise.
My friends complimented me saying they noticed a change in my figure. They noticed i have a more feminine figure Smile

En tout cas .

That's great frenchboobs. If I ever took PM that's the way Id take it too. Low dose etc.
Did you take it all through your cycle?

That's great to hear frenchboobs, félicitations! I am waiting on my PM to be delivered (omg it feels like forever), and it would also be on a low 100mg dose. I too want to know if you cycled or took it everyday (the instructions was to take it everyday, but I am bit nervous about screwing my cycle).

Anyway, thanks for the update, congrats on the growth!

ps: eid mubarak à vous!

(02-08-2014, 02:49 PM)lareinee Wrote:  

That's great to hear frenchboobs, félicitations! I am waiting on my PM to be delivered (omg it feels like forever), and it would also be on a low 100mg dose. I too want to know if you cycled or took it everyday (the instructions was to take it everyday, but I am bit nervous about screwing my cycle).

Anyway, thanks for the update, congrats on the growth!

ps: eid mubarak à vous!

Bonjour La reinee,

Merci beaucoup. Eid Mubarak a vous aussi ! Smile
oui en faite, J'ai pris la dose en faisant un cycle . Cependant, j'ai vue des commentaires sur Amazon comme quoi qu'il y en a qui n'ont pas respecté le cycle et l'ont pris a tous les jours sans effets secondaires. Je penses que ça fonctionne des deux façons.

(02-08-2014, 07:14 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(02-08-2014, 07:00 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  Hey everyone.

En tout cas .

That's great frenchboobs. If I ever took PM that's the way Id take it too. Low dose etc.
Did you take it all through your cycle?

Thank you very much Smile

I cycled it. I took it on the first day of my period and continued until 14 days.
The first month i didnt cycle. People from amazon also didn't cycle it
It works both ways.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon