Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to get period back after taking PM?

Hello! This is my first post, but I've been lurking for months. I love this forum and its wealth of information. You ladies are incredibly inspirational! I'm currently reading through the threads trying to find a solution to my no-show period. I'm NEVER late - unless I am pregnant, which I am definitely not.
Three months ago, I started off by taking BO. It didn't do anything as far as BE goes, but it made my entire cycle much easier - no cramping leading up to period, no mood swings, basically I felt great. But, me being impatient, I thought I'd do a little cleanse and start taking PM to see if that would work better. The first month I took it for a total of 9 days from the time my period ended until ovulation. Period came on time 15 days later. (For the first time in nearly a year, my gallbladder did not hurt during period. A plus for PM!). I thought, Great! Next cycle, I took the PM from the first day of my period up through ovulation, although I DID have a ton of bleeding, cramping and clots (sorry TMI!) with this cycle. I stopped at ovulation...and I'm still waiting for my period to come almost 4 weeks later. I'd been taking Ainterol 500 mg twice a day, but I'm suspecting that it's much too strong for me. I took only 1 for the first several days before working up to two. However, I'm 5' 6" and only around 103 lbs. Does that make a difference in how much I should take?
Also, I haven't taken ANYTHING for nearly 4 weeks. Is there a way to jumpstart my period again? I've tried extra vitamin C as well as parsley tea, but I'm still waiting.
I know this is a very long first post to wade through, and for those of you who've made it to the end, thank you. Short of a doctors visit (and having to fess up to screwing up my own hormones) is there anything that can be done?
Also, I know some prefer PM and some prefer BO, but do any of you take them during the same month, as in PM the first half and BO the second half? I've not done that, but was curious to see if anyone has tried.
Thank you for any advice you may have. Shy

UPDATE: Period came two days after posting. I'm not sure if it was the parsley tea, vitamin C or just luck, but it finally arrived. It is NOT overly heavy or painful despite being nearly two weeks late. Thanks to all who took the time to read my original post!

Hey! Sorry to hear about the period experience with your last cycle... But glad to hear it's not that bad this time around. I always dread the day it comes, or when I think my period is coming lol.

And you know what? Mine wasn't overly heavy or dreadful either! Just that 1st day when I posted that my period came, cramps were horrible, but the next day wasn't so bad, it was heavy, but not as heavy as I use to have it. I was really surprised. I'm sure it was the PM that I'm taking daily, and my period ended today! So that's 4 days? Wow... usually my periods last for 2 weeks! I never ever had a period that lasted only for 4 days!!

I'm also taking Ainterol PM 500mg a day. Only taking it once a day in the morning and waiting for 2 weeks till I take PM twice a day. Not sure if height and weight has anything to do with it, but I'm a shorty, and a skinny/fat person lol. 4'11 and I weigh about 100 lbs??? But anyways I passed my first week now with PM and hopefully taking 2 PM won't mess with my period either... Still deciding if I should cycle PM though since I'm sure I'll be getting my period monthly now instead of 3 months... Or maybe take it 3 months and take a week break, then take again. Iyyyyyy dunno. I'll let ya know which I pick and how it goes Big Grin haha.

And I do recall chiyomilk using PM on her follicular phase, and a type of BO she used on luteal phase. So yes I believe you'd be able to do that since she did it and has had great success. I'd love to follow her program, I'm just broke at the moment and will get all of these pills slowly haha Big Grin
heres the site in case you'd like to read it Smile
http://getcurvynow.com/breast-enhancemen...chiyomilk/

Good luck!!!!!

Weird... I didn't have any bleeding ALL day today since morning till 11pm when I was getting ready for bed. So still on it I guess?... What's going on. Lol. Hope its left overs. I know it sounds gross sorry lol...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon